Ecommerce Executive - London - Entrepreneurial Fashion Brand
A start-up Menswear brand with a current presence in the US is launching in the UK. We are looking for an Ecommerce Executive to join this dynamic and creative brand which is inspired by music. This ambitious business has solid backing and needs an Ecommerce Executive to take the lead on their website performance. They have exciting plans for the future and so to be part of this would be a career changer!
- Upload the new products to the ecommerce platform, create new categories and merchandise
- Prepare and improve the search optimization on the ecommerce platform
- organise copywriting for product descriptions
- The main point of contact for the inhouse systems and website
- Working to test integrations & troubleshoot issues
- Logging and progressing support issues;
- Reviewing and implementing new features to ensure that the company's systems remain up to date
- Main point of contact for product photography including booking product shoots & creating briefs
- Uploading approved copy and visual assets to Magento site
- Merchandising key categories as required to keep the offer looking fresh and attractive
- Using Google Analytics to assess performance & offer improvements
- 2-3 years' experience in a similar role
- An interest in music, fashion and the arts
- Ambitious and entrepreneurial mindset
- Positive, can-do attitude
£25000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits
Digital Marketing Assistant needed to join a fine jewellery brand that is best known for their distinctive, beautiful and uniquely crafted pieces.
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
Ecommerce & Digital Marketing Manager needed to join this Luxury Jewellery Brand based in West London. You must come from a luxury fashion or Jewellery background to be considered!
£25000 - £30000 per annum
Digital Marketing Executive wanted to join a fine jewellery brand best known for their distinctive, beautiful and uniquely crafted pieces
£25000 - £30000 per annum
Ecommerce Assistant needed to join this fine jewellery brand known for their simple and beautiful yet bold designs.
£32000 - £38000 per annum
West London, London
Ecommerce Manager needed for highly successful business that has gone from strength to strength and whose much admired collections have led to business growth!
£30000 - £35000 per annum
City of London, London
Wanted: Ecommerce Manager for a ready-to-wear and accessories brand inspired by French and British designs, based in slick West London offices. 1 year Maternity Cover.