Ecommerce Executive / Assistant - Luton
Ecommerce and Social Media Executive / Assistant wanted to join a luxury accessories brand with a strong ethos and distinguishable products, based in Luton. You will be responsible for the day to day website activity and curate the brand's social media presence.
- You will be responsible for managing the website - this includes uploading products & content, online visual merchandising, etc.
- Launching online campaigns and using goggle analytics and online figures to report on product and website performance
- Auditing the website to ensure that all copy is updated and correct
- Generating and analysing sales reports
- Testing the website and reporting to the team to ensure a seamless customer journey
- You will be responsible for delivering excellent and creative copy for the website and any marketing materials
- At least 2 years previous B2C ecommerce experience for a luxury brand
- Sound knowledge of content management systems, specifically Magento
- Be able to use Google Analytics to improve results and SEO and PPC knowledge
- Excellent written and spoken English
- A team player with a "Can do Attitude" who is highly analytical and organised
- Salary up to £25,000 (dependent on experience)
- Excellent benefits
Please email your CV to email@example.com today to apply.
Due to the large volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.
£23000 - £25000 per annum
City of London, London
Assistant Production Coordinator opportunity with a successful and beautiful contemporary womenswear brand based in East London
£50000 - £70000 per annum
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Atelier Manager to join an established luxury LFW brand based in the heart of Central London
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Do you speak Mandarin and want a part time job in London? We are seeking Sales Assistants to work for one of the biggest names in fashion!
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a temporary Sales Assistant to support their Central London store. Contact us today if you have retail experience and a keen interest in fashion!
£150 - £250 per day
This extremely successful and iconic brand is looking for a handbag Designer - daily rate up to £250!
£18000 - £20000 per annum
North West England
Recent graduate with some merchandising experience? This is a fantastic entry level role with one of the largest multi-channel retailers in the UK