Ecommerce / Digital Marketing Executive - Jewellery Brand
I'm currently working with one of the most talked about jewellery brands on the market. They are now looking for an ecommerce / digital marketing executive to join their team.
As the Ecommerce/Digital Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for creating and executing the online strategy to successfully drive traffic and sales.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Regular reporting from all digital marketing activities
- Work closely with an agency to manage paid search and SEO strategies
- Ownership of online sales targets and online KPIs; identify areas for growth and improvements
- Drive the affiliate marketing strategy with external agencies
- Report and analyse affiliate activity
- Ensure a consistent brand tone of voice across all online channels
- Page optimisation, competitor audits and technical recommendations for enhancements onsite
- At least 3 years' experience working in Ecommerce and digital marketing for a fashion brand or retailer
- Experience working with Magento and WordPress
- Proficient in using and reporting in Google Analytics
- Experience with using CMS and Email Marketing Platforms
- Very strong analytical skills with the ability to analyse data
- Must have strong communication skills - both verbal and written
- Pro-active and self-motivated with a great attention to detail
- Budget management experience
- You must be able to multi-task with amazing organisational and time management skills as you will be working to tight deadlines that need to be met on time.
- Salary between £30,000 - 35,000, depending on experience
Due to the high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.