Ecommerce/Digital Marketing Assistant
My client, a luxury high-end interior design studio are looking for a creative Ecommerce/Digital Marketing Assistant to join their team.
The ideal candidate will have had 1-2 years’ experience as a Ecommerce/Digital Marketing Assistant and have a strong interest in interior design.
- Oversee the company website, uploading and maintaining the product catalogue, ensuring images are correctly edited and consistent.
- Manage and grow social platforms and link to the company website.
- Writing posts for the company blog.
- Analysing website statistics and use the data to create recommendations to increase website sales.
- Manage the online sales journey for customers from purchase through to delivery.
- 1-2 years’ experience as an Ecommerce/Digital Marketing Assistant.
- Experience using Wordpress, Pinterest, Mailchimp, Photoshop and Indesign.
- Highly organised and self-motivated individual.
- Competitive salary