Ecommerce Coordinator - East London - Ladies RTW
One of London's fastest growing ladies RTW brands is seeking a junior Ecommerce Coordinator to join their growing Digital team. This is a perfect role for someone ambitious, creative and digitally savvy! East London based - joining an AMAZING team
- Responsible for all product uploads to the website before product launch dates.
- Supporting with reports for marketing campaigns to assist with performance analysis.
- Providing support to the E-commerce team when required.
- Work closely with the eCommerce manager, creating and editing content for the website.
- Responsible for all site maintenance, checking processes and updating them when necessary.
- 1-2 years experience working within a digital team as an Ecommerce Assistant in a similar role withhin a fashion business.
- A basic understanding of all key digital channels.
- Highly analytical.
- £24,000 - £26,000 dependent on experience.
- Fantastic company culture.
- Company benefits.
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and more.
£28000 - £30000 per annum
B2B sales role for a luxury leather brand - stand out role for a company that is renowned for its supportive culture, amazing products and competitive packages.
£28000 - £32000 per annum
City of London, London
Dynamic Customer Service Manager role with a growing fashion brand. Salary up to £32k, generous employee discount and great office culture!
£35000 - £42000 per annum + BONUS
East London, London
Menswear Account Manager needed for this top brand within this inspiring and leading fashion sales and distribution agency. Competitive salary and bonus...