eCommerce Buyer (Contract)
eCommerce Buyer - *** Immediate Start ***
- Up to £300 per day
- Contract until end of July 2021
My client, a British Luxury Fashion House are looking for an eCommerce Buyer to join them immediately due to demands within the business. If you have strong eCommerce experience within apparel & fashion, with a background in Merchandising or Buying, then this is an exceptional opportunity to work for one of the most respected brands in the world.
As the E-Business Buyer for Europe, you will contribute to the brands growth through the successful trading of their e-business partners across Europe. You will act as the gatekeeper of their Brand equity and you will build relationships with their partners to drive commercial performance across all strategic categories.
How you will contribute:
- Build new relationships with the .com business partners: presenting company’s strategy, collection walk throughs, collaboration on final orders and negotiate if needed to protect company’s view and sales expectations for each site.
- Aid in establishing best practices and building processes appropriate for a new and growing business.
- Responsible for the buys of all the Partners’ sites, creating the orders across all categories in line with OTB provided.
- Ensure brand image and standards are followed in each website from collection launch and during season, highlighting any issues or opportunities (product display, shooting, content, etc).
- Collaborate cross functionally with Marketing to ensure all digital assets are fit for purpose.
- Maintain data integrity so partners’ websites are in line with company’s own.
- Work on styling guidelines with Merchandising and the Partners.
- Generate business analysis on weekly, monthly, or seasonal basis to the Management team reporting selling performance and highlighting trends and opportunities to increase business performance.
- Monitor stock levels throughout the season and partner with relevant teams (S&D planning team, Inventory team and WW Buying).
- Close partnership with the EMEA buyers and the E-Business buyer for .com to align on regional strategy and the other region’s Buying teams for those partners with international websites.
- Conduct competitor analysis to influence trading decisions.
Who you are:
- Previous experience in Merchandising or Buying, with strong e-commerce experience.
- You have strong analytical and organizational skills with ability to work well under time pressure.
- You are proactive and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Detailed oriented with excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Highly numerate, able to analyse data and provided insights in a concise and meaningful manner to stakeholders.
- You enjoy fashion and learning in depth details about products and fashion trends.
- You have strong IT/PC skills, understanding systems and platforms and you are very comfortable using spreadsheets to analyse data.
- You are a team player and keen to support the wider team as an when needed.
If you are available immediately and this sounds like the perfect interim role for you, please click apply or send your CV to email@example.com