Ecommerce Assistant - Luxury Jewellery
Ecommerce Assistant needed to join this fine jewellery brand known for their simple and beautiful yet bold designs. Ideally you will have a background in eCommerce, content coordination and copywriting. Perfect for someone ambitious and positive, with a passion for both the creative and analytical aspects of the role.
- You will be responsible for managing the website - this includes uploading products & content, online visual merchandising, etc.
- Launching online campaigns
- Auditing the website to ensure that all copy is updated and correct
- Generating and analysing sales reports
- Testing the website and reporting to the team to ensure a seamless customer journey
- You will be responsible for delivering excellent and creative copy for the website and any marketing materials
- 1-2 years' experience working within an eCommerce department for a fashion retailer
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics and proficient in Excel (pivot tables, v look ups, etc.)
- Strong attention to detail
- You must have an excellent understanding of HTML (although you will not be responsible for coding)
- Analytical and extremely organised
- Experience working with Magento is a plus
- Salary is up to £30k dependent on experience
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Due to the large volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.
£25000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits
Digital Marketing Assistant needed to join a fine jewellery brand that is best known for their distinctive, beautiful and uniquely crafted pieces.
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
Ecommerce & Digital Marketing Manager needed to join this Luxury Jewellery Brand based in West London. You must come from a luxury fashion or Jewellery background to be considered!
£25000 - £30000 per annum
Digital Marketing Executive wanted to join a fine jewellery brand best known for their distinctive, beautiful and uniquely crafted pieces
£32000 - £38000 per annum
West London, London
Ecommerce Manager needed for highly successful business that has gone from strength to strength and whose much admired collections have led to business growth!
£30000 - £35000 per annum
City of London, London
Wanted: Ecommerce Manager for a ready-to-wear and accessories brand inspired by French and British designs, based in slick West London offices. 1 year Maternity Cover.