Ecommerce Assistant - London - Luxury Accessories
Ecommerce and Social Media Executive / Assistant wanted to join a luxury accessories brand with a strong ethos and distinguishable products, based in London. You will be responsible for the day to day website activity and curate the brand's social media presence.
- You will be responsible for managing the website - this includes uploading products & content, online visual merchandising, etc.
- Launching online campaigns and using goggle analytics and online figures to report on product and website performance
- Auditing the website to ensure that all copy is updated and correct
- Generating and analysing sales reports
- Testing the website and reporting to the team to ensure a seamless customer journey
- You will be responsible for delivering excellent and creative copy for the website and any marketing materials
- At least 2 years previous B2C ecommerce experience for a luxury brand
- Sound knowledge of content management systems, specifically Magento
- Be able to use Google Analytics to improve results and SEO and PPC knowledge
- Excellent written and spoken English
- A team player with a "Can do Attitude" who is highly analytical and organised
- Salary up to £32,000 (dependent on experience)
- Excellent company benefits
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today to apply.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Up to £9 per hour
Top luxury leather goods brand is looking for Temporary Sales Associates to work in their London boutique
£34000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus
Italian haute couture brand is looking for an experienced Assistant Manager for their boutique in Central London. Maternity cover with possibility to become permanent
Up to £26000 per annum
British homeware brand is looking for an eager and skilled social media expert that is passionate about the customer purchase journey
£22000 - £25000 per annum
City of London, London
My client, a beautiful British heritage brand, is seeking an experienced PR Executive to work within their marketing team
£8.50 - £9 per hour
We are looking for a confident, enthusiastic individual to work in an award winning department store in Central London
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Are you passionate about interior design and homewear? This Sales Assistant role is ideal for an outgoing and proactive person who is great with people