Ecommerce Assistant - London - Luxury Accessories
Ecommerce and Social Media Executive / Assistant wanted to join a luxury accessories brand with a strong ethos and distinguishable products, based in London. You will be responsible for the day to day website activity and curate the brand's social media presence.
- You will be responsible for managing the website - this includes uploading products & content, online visual merchandising, etc.
- Launching online campaigns and using goggle analytics and online figures to report on product and website performance
- Auditing the website to ensure that all copy is updated and correct
- Generating and analysing sales reports
- Testing the website and reporting to the team to ensure a seamless customer journey
- You will be responsible for delivering excellent and creative copy for the website and any marketing materials
- At least 2 years previous B2C ecommerce experience for a luxury brand
- Sound knowledge of content management systems, specifically Magento
- Be able to use Google Analytics to improve results and SEO and PPC knowledge
- Excellent written and spoken English
- A team player with a "Can do Attitude" who is highly analytical and organised
- Salary up to £32,000 (dependent on experience)
- Excellent company benefits
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today to apply.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£18000 - £28000 per annum + Commission
Exclusive fine jewellery boutique is looking for a Jewellery Specialist to join their team in the most famous department stores in London
£27000 - £28000 per annum
City of London, London
Are you a Global PR Coordinator / Assistant looking to join a vibrant and growing team?
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Are you passionate about interior design and homewear? This Sales Assistant role is ideal for an outgoing and proactive person who is great with people
£20000 - £25000 per annum + Commission
This cool and stylish multi brand boutique in Central London is offering a competitive salary of up to £25k
£9 - £10 per hour + Commission
Part-time Sales Assistant opening with a luxury RTW brand based in Mayfair. Earn £10 per hour + personal commission + 32 days holiday!
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus
This is a one off opportunity to join a gallery that targets international markets including the UK. Salary up to £40k + global travel