Ecommerce and Social Executive / Assistant - Bedfordshire
Ecommerce and Social Media Executive / Assistant wanted to join a luxury accessories brand with a strong ethos and distinguishable products, based in Bedfordshire. You will be responsible for the day to day website activity and curate the brand's social media presence.
- You will be responsible for managing the website - this includes uploading products & content, online visual merchandising, etc.
- Launching online campaigns and using goggle analytics and online figures to report on product and website performance
- Auditing the website to ensure that all copy is updated and correct
- Generating and analysing sales reports
- Testing the website and reporting to the team to ensure a seamless customer journey
- You will be responsible for delivering excellent and creative copy for the website and any marketing materials
- At least 2 years previous B2C ecommerce experience for a luxury brand
- Sound knowledge of content management systems, specifically Magento
- Be able to use Google Analytics to improve results and SEO and PPC knowledge
- Excellent written and spoken English
- A team player with a "Can do Attitude" who is highly analytical and organised
- Salary up to £25,000
- Excellent benefits
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Due to the large volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Up to £25000 per annum + Benefits
City of London, London
Global luxury designer for electrical products is looking for a Sales Assistant to join their world class concession in one of the most famous department stores in the world
£38000 - £40000 per annum
A family owned fine jewellery brand, globally known for the sourcing of rare diamonds and gemstones, are seeking a Senior Sales Associate
£17000 - £20000 per annum + Commission
East London, London
American heritage brand with a huge international presence are looking for a Sales Consultant for their brand new store opening in East London!
Up to £10 per hour + Commission
Sales Assistant wanted to join a luxury homeware brand. Benefits include a store discount, pension contribution and sales commission! Hourly pay £10
£24000 - £26000 per annum + Bonus
American heritage brand with a massive global presence is looking for a Supervisor to join their vibrant team for a new boutique opening in East London!
£9 - £10 per hour + Commission
An excellent opportunity has arisen working for an exciting homeware brand based in one of the most prestigious departments stores in Central London, paying £10 per hour