Ecommerce & Marketing Manager - Up & coming brand
This British start-up menswear label produces high quality essentials with roots in the indie rock music scene. They are now looking for an ambitious Ecommerce and Marketing Manager to join their small team.
The brand has a strong following in the United States and are looking to expand in the UK where the owners are originally from - this is a great opportunity to be part of something exciting!
- Assisting with the UK launch of the brand
- Taking ownership of the website
- Managing marketing channels
- Creating branded content
- Managing email marketing campaigns
- Managing relationship with media agency
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role
- Creative and analytically minded
- Good working knowledge of PPC, SEO and Google Analytics
- Has an interest in fashion and music
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted.
£32000 - £38000 per annum
City of London, London
Amazing remuneration package! Eommerce management position with a growing luxury homeware brand
£25000 - £27000 per annum
A highly successful British brand specialising in modern luxury interiors, apparel and accessories have a vacancy available for a Customer Service Advisor