East London New Store Opening - American Brand - Supervisor
This is an American brand founded over 200 years ago with a long history of creating long-term relationships with both their customers and their associates. They have more than 300 stores worldwide and they continue to grow the brand with a respect for their heritage and a vision for the future. They are now looking for a Supervisor to join the new boutique opening in East London.
- To support the Branch Manager in the active management of the branch and to be capable of deputising for the Branch Manager
- To maximise and maintain sales through effective teamwork
- To actively encourage each member of the sales team by setting quality standards and offering assistance to promote focus on excellence
- To be aware of key performance areas as communicated by the company and update these monthly.
- You will have at least 2 years in a Supervisor / Senior Sales role
- You should have motivational approach and demonstrate leadership
- You must be immaculately presented
- You will have the ability to use your own initiative
- Salary up to £26,000
- Excellent company benefits
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0208 237 8900 to apply!
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Up to £9 per hour
Top luxury leather goods brand is looking for Temporary Sales Associates to work in their London boutique
£34000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus
Italian haute couture brand is looking for an experienced Assistant Manager for their boutique in Central London. Maternity cover with possibility to become permanent
Up to £26000 per annum
British homeware brand is looking for an eager and skilled social media expert that is passionate about the customer purchase journey
£22000 - £25000 per annum
City of London, London
My client, a beautiful British heritage brand, is seeking an experienced PR Executive to work within their marketing team
£8.50 - £9 per hour
We are looking for a confident, enthusiastic individual to work in an award winning department store in Central London
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Are you passionate about interior design and homewear? This Sales Assistant role is ideal for an outgoing and proactive person who is great with people