Dusseldorf - Assistant Manager - Shoe Boutique
World famous contemporary footwear brand is opening a new boutique situated in Dusseldorf, Germany. They are looking for an experienced Assistant Manager to join their small team.
Interviews to be held next week, so please send us your CV today to be considered for this role.
- Must have experience working at a Senior Sales / Supervisor level
- Must have a least 2 years experience working within retail
- Must be able to speak fluent English and German
- Good IT skills; email, social media applications, Excel and EPOS till point systems
- Assisting the Retail Store Manager with the day to day retail operations in store e.g. key holding, staffing, VM, stock/delivery, admin, banking, housekeeping etc
- Provide excellent service to customers and drive sales performance of the wider team to meet/exceed store KPI's
- Assisting the Retail Store Manager in implementing and driving high levels of customer service within the store
- Training, developing and mentoring the Retail Store Team to ensure accountability for delivering against performance targets (sales revenue, inventory, mystery shop …etc.), efficient operations and enhancing customer experience
- Salary up to 31,000 Euros
- Yearly bonus
- Excellent company benefits
- Uniform and clothing allowance
If you are able to offer all the above and would like to discuss this career opportunity in more detail, please apply with your CV immediately to email@example.com. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidentiality.
£55000 - £60000 per annum
Outstanding opportunity for a Head of Design to relocate to Bangkok and join a very successful high street brand
£8.5 - £9 per hour
Are you looking for a weekend job, or are you perhaps a student keen to make some extra money?
£30000 - £34000 per annum + Commission
This brand specialises in luxury British accessories and are now seeking a floor Manager who is up for a new exiting challenge
Up to £22000 per annum + Commission
Immediate start! Send us your CV if are based in Bicester and want to work full-time hours between October-December
£8.50 - £9.00 per hour
Do you want to work flexible hours at a competitive hourly rate, while boosting your CV with an amazing luxury menswear brand? Apply today!
£8.50 - £9.00 per hour
Send us your CV if are based in Oxford / Bicester and want to work full-time for a luxury brand this winter. Temp to perm opportunity!