Dublin - Retail Store Manager - Luxury Fashion Brand
Huge scope for personal growth - this is an opportunity for you to develop your leadership skills within the luxury market and join a fashion brand that is respected worldwide.
This London Fashion Week label is looking for a Retail Store Manager for their concession in Dublin, Ireland.
- As the Retail Store Manager you will motivate the staff to increase sales and ensure efficiency across the business
- In charge of training and development, interviewing potential employees and conducting appraisals
- As Retail Store manager you will maintain awareness of market trends and consequently be able to analyse, interpret and report on trends
- Attend and chair meetings
- Manage stock levels and liaise with HO stock control
- Proven track record as a retail manager for a luxury or premium fashion brand
- Ability to lead, develop and inspire a sales team to deliver excellent results
- Keen interest in fashion, customer orientated and passionate about delivering outstanding customer service
- Ability to understand and analyse sales figures and other data
- Self-motivated, driven and ability to build solid long term rapports with customers
- Salary is 30,000 Euros
- Huge scope for personal growth and development
£18k - 21k per year + Commisson
One of the leading luxury brands, who is an ultimate purveyor of luxury goods, is looking for a Client Advisor to join their team in their desirable location in Glasgow.