Dublin - Retail Store Manager - Luxury Fashion Brand
Huge scope for personal growth - this is an opportunity for you to develop your leadership skills within the luxury market and join a fashion brand that is respected worldwide.
This London Fashion Week label is looking for a Retail Store Manager for their concession in Dublin, Ireland.
- As the Retail Store Manager you will motivate the staff to increase sales and ensure efficiency across the business
- In charge of training and development, interviewing potential employees and conducting appraisals
- As Retail Store manager you will maintain awareness of market trends and consequently be able to analyse, interpret and report on trends
- Attend and chair meetings
- Manage stock levels and liaise with HO stock control
- Proven track record as a retail manager for a luxury or premium fashion brand
- Ability to lead, develop and inspire a sales team to deliver excellent results
- Keen interest in fashion, customer orientated and passionate about delivering outstanding customer service
- Ability to understand and analyse sales figures and other data
- Self-motivated, driven and ability to build solid long term rapports with customers
- Salary is 30,000 Euros
- Huge scope for personal growth and development
£26000 - £30000 per annum + Commission
Luxury menswear brand with a global presence is looking for a Hostess / Host to join their vibrant team. They want to make you a suit specialist - full training provided!
£8.50 - £9 per hour
This role is perfect for students who are looking to work flexible hours around their studies and gain experience within a customer service environment!
£8.50 - £9.00 per hour
Are you looking for extra work this summer? We are seeking a confident and polished person to work for a world famous luxury brand in Central London
£39000 - £42000 per annum + Bonus
Are you an experienced in retail, stylish and hard working Assistant Manager looking for your next career move?
£8.5 - £9 per hour
Temping while seeking a permanent role will make you seem ambitious to employers and boost your CV with amazing brands - while making some extra money!
£21000 - £25000 Annually + Commission
A stunning bridal and evening wear brand is looking for a sales consultant to join their beautiful boutique.