Dublin - Retail Store Manager - Luxury Fashion Brand
Huge scope for personal growth - this is an opportunity for you to develop your leadership skills within the luxury market and join a fashion brand that is respected worldwide.
This London Fashion Week label is looking for a Retail Store Manager for their concession in Dublin, Ireland.
- As the Retail Store Manager you will motivate the staff to increase sales and ensure efficiency across the business
- In charge of training and development, interviewing potential employees and conducting appraisals
- As Retail Store manager you will maintain awareness of market trends and consequently be able to analyse, interpret and report on trends
- Attend and chair meetings
- Manage stock levels and liaise with HO stock control
- Proven track record as a retail manager for a luxury or premium fashion brand
- Ability to lead, develop and inspire a sales team to deliver excellent results
- Keen interest in fashion, customer orientated and passionate about delivering outstanding customer service
- Ability to understand and analyse sales figures and other data
- Self-motivated, driven and ability to build solid long term rapports with customers
- Salary is 30,000 Euros
- Huge scope for personal growth and development
£39000 - £42000 per annum + Bonus
Our client is currently seeking a Store Manager to join this luxury ladies lifestyle brand based in their beautiful boutique in Central London
£22000 - £24000 per annum + Commission + Bonus
Luxury British brand that offers beautiful, timeless pieces are seeking an Embosser / Gold Stamper for their London Boutique
£25000 - £28000 per annum + Commission
This leading footwear brand is offering an unusually high salary of up to £28,000 + commission
£23000 - £30000 per annum + Commission
Fantastic remuneration package - see below! We are looking for an immediately available full time Sales Associate for a luxury accessories boutique in Heathrow Airport T2/T5.
£8.5 - £9 per hour
Temping while seeking a permanent role will make you seem ambitious to employers and boost your CV with amazing brands - while making some extra money!
£8.5 - £9 per annum
This role is perfect for students looking to earn money around their studies, or someone looking for a bit of variety in their career