Digital Merchandiser - East London based RTW brand
A thriving, fashion forward RTW brand are looking for a highly analytical Digital Merchandiser to join their growing team.
Working alongside the E-commerce Manager, execution and implementation of the digital marketing strategy will be your main focus.
- Manage the inventory of the website, regularly reporting on the online stock levels.
- Trading the website daily, ensuring merchandise in line with the season, sales requirements and stock availability.
- Work closely with the E-commerce Manager, applying new strategies.
- Create and maintain trade reports.
- Ensure the user experience is optimised, suggesting changes where necessary.
- Regularly liaising with the E-commerce manager and external agencies ensuring the brand is in line with SEO industry standards.
- Experience working in a similar role, within a womenswear brand.
- Strong analytical skills with proven experience trading and merchandising a website.
- Previous experience with Google Analytics and Shopify preferred.
- Previous management experience is a bonus.
- Ability to work independently, using initiative, and prioritising work load.
- Salary between £35-40k (Dependent on experience).
£40k - 50k per year
Are you an entrepreneurial and hands-on Ecommerce / Digital Marketing Manager? We have partnered with a luxury skincare brand that has an excellent reputation.
£45k - 50k per year + Bonus
My client, a leading skincare brand based in West London are looking for an entrepreneurial Retail Operations Manager to oversee their 4 stores and wholesale accounts.
£18k - 21k per year + Commisson
One of the leading luxury brands, who is an ultimate purveyor of luxury goods, is looking for a Client Advisor to join their team in their desirable location in Glasgow.
£26k - 28k per year + Bonus
We are representing a luxury retailer that is looking for an organised Stock Controller to join their world famous boutique.