Digital Marketing Manager - (SEO and PPC)
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager with strong PPC and Paid Social skills to join our client, a jewellery brand known for their distinctive and creative designs. In a nutshell, the Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for PPC, Paid Social, Display and Video campaigns.
- Drive traffic and sales through PPC
- Optimise web content to improve SEO and increase traffic
- Continuously optimise paid media campaigns through bidding tools
- Manage all email marketing campaigns
- Create, execute and manage the paid media strategy
- Report regularly on paid media performance
- Work towards KPI's
- Manage budgets
- At least 3 years' experience working with PPC/display
- Proven track record of successfully executing PPC and paid social campaigns
- Knowledge of google AdWords and other paid media bid management tools
- Hands on SEO experience
- Strong project management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- You must be able to multi-task with amazing organisational and time management skills
- Salary between 30-40k, depending on experience.
Due to the high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£50000 - £60000 per annum
City of London, London
You will be responsible for creating and executing the PR, marketing and social strategy for an internationally known fashion brand based in Central London