Digital Marketing Manager - (SEO and PPC)
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager with strong PPC and Paid Social skills to join our client, a jewellery brand known for their distinctive and creative designs. In a nutshell, the Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for PPC, Paid Social, Display and Video campaigns.
- Drive traffic and sales through PPC
- Optimise web content to improve SEO and increase traffic
- Continuously optimise paid media campaigns through bidding tools
- Manage all email marketing campaigns
- Create, execute and manage the paid media strategy
- Report regularly on paid media performance
- Work towards KPI's
- Manage budgets
- At least 3 years' experience working with PPC/display
- Proven track record of successfully executing PPC and paid social campaigns
- Knowledge of google AdWords and other paid media bid management tools
- Hands on SEO experience
- Strong project management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- You must be able to multi-task with amazing organisational and time management skills
- Salary between 30-40k, depending on experience.
Due to the high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£26000 - £28000 per annum
City of London, London
Our client, a quickly growing jewellery brand, is looking for a Marketing Executive to join their team
£33000 - £36000 per annum + Benefits
We are looking for an analytical Digital Marketing Manager to join an online multi brand platform in an exciting period of company growth
£25000 - £30000 per annum
Customer Acquisition Executive needed to join a contemporary jewellery brand, best known for their distinctive, beautiful and uniquely crafted pieces. Based in West London!
£33000 - £35000 per annum
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join a fast growing and successful jewellery brand based in West London
£27000 - £30000 per annum
West London, London
Are you interested in working for a fast growing jewellery brand as a Marketing Executive based in West London?
£32000 - £35000 per annum
One of the most luxurious interior design and antique furniture companies in London is looking for a PR & Marketing Manager to join their vibrant and successful team!