Digital Marketing Manager - Online Multi-Branded Platform
Our client, a well-known online multi brand platform, is looking for a strategic, analytical and highly innovative Digital Marketing Manager to join the team. This is a great opportunity for someone to grow the company's ecommerce terrain and expand the digital revenue, which is the key priority for the business over the next few years.
- Lead the project management of the company's website
- Develop the ecommerce strategy past year 1 keeping in mind competitors and potential stockists
- Digital operations from website content to online stock allocation
- Create and manage OTB's
- Monitor and report on best sellers and manage range plan
- Maintain the website CMS
- Liase with extrernal technical partners and suppliers
- 3 years of previous experience in a similar role
- Online range plan and strategy experience
- Highly analytical with strong leadership skills
- Ability to conduct consumer insight and report creatively
- Salary up to £35,000 (depending on experience)
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Ecommerce & Digital Marketing Manager needed to join this Luxury Jewellery Brand based in West London. Fantastic opportunity for someone to take full ownership and maximise their potential.
£24000 - £27000 per annum
City of London, London
We are looking for a customer focused individual who will flourish in a high paced customer service role within a dynamic and growing online fashion business.