Digital Marketing Manager - Luxury - Hertfordshire
We are looking for an analytical Digital Marketing Manager to join an online multi brand platform in an exciting period of company growth. You will be solely responsible for delivering and implementing the global digital acquisition objectives, strategy and outcomes. Offices are based in Hertfordshire.
- Set and implement the online marketing and traffic acquisition strategy
- Analyse the performance of marketing campaigns and provide reports on all digital marketing activity
- Manage the end to end development of the digitals marketing strategy from idea conception to operational implementation which includes, but is not limited to, PPC, SEO, Affiliate, Re-marketing, Display, Social, Emails
- Drive and challenge the acquisition plan to deliver on ecommerce targets
- Improve digital sales and brand visibility online in key territories - UK, USA and Asia
- Actively seeking out new channels and opportunities
- Over 3 years experience in digital marketing, preferably with a fashion brand
- Core experience of PPC, SEO, Affiliate Marketing, Re-Marketing, Display and Social Advertising
- Excellent knowledge in online and performance marketing in Google Analytics
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment and work to tight deadlines
- Proven track record of marketing success
- Strong awareness of best practice and competitor activity
- Salary up to £36,000 (depending on experience)
- Bonus scheme
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£33000 - £36000 per annum + Benefits
We are looking for an analytical Digital Marketing Manager to join an online multi brand platform in an exciting period of company growth
£23000 - £26000 per annum
We are looking for a PR and Marketing Manager to join a contemporary jewellery brand, known for their distinctive and beautifully crafted pieces
£30000 - £35000 per annum
Digital Marketing / Acquisition Manager needed to join this world-renowned contemporary watch brand, best known for their elegant and understated designs
£23000 - £28000 per annum
PR and Marketing / Studio Manager needed to join this contemporary jewellery brand best known for its distinctive and beautiful crafted pieces.
£55000 - £58000 per annum
We are looking for a Senior PR Manager to join this luxury contemporary brand that is respected and known world-wide for its beautiful modern classic designs. Highly competitive salary!
£27000 - £30000 per annum
Do you work in an Editorial role within a fashion brand? Are you looking for a role within fashion in a bespoke Social Media and Content Editor role?