Digital Marketing Manager - Luxury brand
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager with a proven track record of managing and growing social channels to join this market leading luxury watches brand. You will be responsible for supporting the head of global comms with the overall brand communications and marketing strategy.
The ideal candidate is strategic and analytically minded, and has a proactive work ethic. Our client wants someone that will truly represent the spirit of the company.
- Managing and planning the global social media strategy
- Develop and create innovative ways to target and engage both existing and new customer audiences
- Create plans around company events and activities such as new product launches and collaborations
- In charge of social media reporting, communication and updates
- Proposing and managing the budget for social advertising and influencer marketing as well as managing and implementing all influencer activity
- Working closely with the ecommerce team to develop engaging content for the website and email marketing campaigns
- At least 5-7 year's experience in a social media/marketing role within a luxury background
- Ability to prioritise multiple projects in a busy environment
- Excellent team management skills and previous experience in managing a small team
- Background in managing budgets and a key eye for detail
- Experience working with influencers and increasing a social media presence
- Resourceful and a confident individual that has the motivation to take a project from start to completion
- Salary up to £45k
- Excellent company benefits
Due to the large volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.
€33000 - €35000 per annum
This luxury womenswear brand is seeking a passionate and sales driven Concession Manager to join their team based in Dublin
£40000 - £70000 per annum
City of London, London
We are seeking an extremely connected, highly professional and sales driven Client Relations Manager for our luxury couture client based in Central London
£23000 - £28000 per annum + + Commission
A well know luxury watch brand are looking for an experienced Sales Consultant to join their team to drive sales and meet store targets.
£45000 - £50000 per annum
We are looking for an experienced and dynamic Operations Manager with extensive online experience to join a British contemporary jewellery brand.
£12 - £12.50 per hour
Enthusiastic dynamic Concession Manager wanted to support successful fashion brand for a 3-month period, starting immediately!
£8.5 - £9.00 per annum
City of London, London
We are seeking a confident and experienced Cashier to work for a leading luxury fashion brand in Central London on a temporary basis