Digital Marketing Manager - Jewellery Brand - West London
Are you a Digital Marketing Manager looking to join a fast growing and successful jewellery brand? Our West London based client is looking for a tenacious and driven individual to join their vibrant and innovative marketing team.
- Responsible for all digital marketing channels: PPC, SEO, Email/CRM, Affiliates, Paid Social etc
- Solely responsible for the digital marketing budget and total online revenue and forecasting
- Liaise with the Marketing Manger to create digital strategies around the larger upcoming marketing campaigns
- Establish a strategy for launching into new territories
- Managing the CRM executive and Customer Acquisition Executive
- Responsible for creating the Digital Marketing report each month and the weekly trading report each week
- Previous experience in a similar role with reputable brands
- Previous experience in managing a team
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts and best practice strategies
- Strong ability to conduct research, analyse websites and make SEO decisions regarding optimisation approach
- Excellent communicator and good written skills
- Numbers and results orientated
- Salary up to £35k (dependent on experience)
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted.
£23000 - £26000 per annum
We are looking for a PR and Marketing Manager to join a contemporary jewellery brand, known for their distinctive and beautifully crafted pieces
£30000 - £35000 per annum
Digital Marketing / Acquisition Manager needed to join this world-renowned contemporary watch brand, best known for their elegant and understated designs
£23000 - £28000 per annum
PR and Marketing / Studio Manager needed to join this contemporary jewellery brand best known for its distinctive and beautiful crafted pieces.
£55000 - £58000 per annum
We are looking for a Senior PR Manager to join this luxury contemporary brand that is respected and known world-wide for its beautiful modern classic designs. Highly competitive salary!
£22000 - £25000 per annum
City of London, London
Calling all PR/Marketing graduates! This is a perfect entry level PR opportunity with a luxury brand, ideal for a graduate with internship or placement experience
£26000 - £29000 per annum
City of London, London
Social Media and Content Editor opportunity with one of the most well-known British contemporary brands!