Digital Marketing Manager
We have partnered with a womenswear brand who are seeking a self-motivated Digital Marketing Manager to drive their performance marketing and digital strategy.
Thriving contemporary womenswear brand with a dynamic team, motivating work environment and beautiful West London based offices. This is ideal for someone who wants to join a team who are all passionate about the product and what they do.
- Execute the multi-channel digital marketing strategy
- Manage and develop the email marketing program, regularly segmenting data and A/B testing
- Launch and manage the affiliate marketing program
- Manage the SEO agency and ensure the SEO strategy is successfully implemented
- Regular analysis and reporting – across Search, Social and Google Shopping as well as direct mail campaigns, CRM and more.
- Work with website analytical tools to provide insight into website performance, such as customer shopping behaviour, and providing suggestions on how to increase conversion
- Manage budgets
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar role within a B2C retail business
- Working knowledge of ecommerce, paid media and affiliate marketing
- Experience working with CRM platforms and Facebook Business Manager
- Experience managing external agencies with a strong understanding of SEO and PPC
- Strong Excel and Google Analytics skills
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Salary up to £45k
£18k - 22k per year
My client, an online womenswear fashion brand is looking for an enthusiastic Ecommerce Executive.
£22k - 25k per year
My client, an online womenswear fashion brand is looking for a creative Social Media Executive.
£40k - 55k per year
Are you an entrepreneurial and hands-on Ecommerce / Digital Marketing Manager? We have partnered with a luxury skincare brand that has an excellent reputation.