Digital Marketing Manager / Ecommerce
An innovative online beauty brand with a strong presence in London's top luxury retailers requires a digital marketing manager to develop strategies and campaigns to drive online traffic and sales.
The brand is highly ethical and is growing at a significant rate year on year. If you want to be part of a ground breaking firm like this, apply now to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Develop digital marketing campaigns to drive traffic and sales through the company website
- Take ownership of online sales targets, identify areas for growth and track converstion rates
- Manage paid search, SEO and PPC strategies
- Oversee web developments across the digital platforms
- Use data to manage digital product catalouge
- 3+ years experience in a similar Digital eCommerce role
- Proven experience creating digital content strategies
- Previous experience with budget management
- Good knowledge of the beauty industry
If you think you can offer all the above please send your CV to email@example.com.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.