Digital Marketing Manager - Contemporary Brand
Autonomous and hands-on Digital Marketing Manager opportunity with a growing brand based in Central London.
Thriving contemporary brand with a fast-paced, motivating work environment and beautiful Central London based offices. This is ideal for someone who wants to join a team who are all passionate about the product and what they do.
- Managing the day to day running of the ecommerce website
- Work closely with the Content Executive to execute organic and paid social campaigns
- Plan and execute events and partnerships
- Manage and execute the strategy
- Create and manage the marketing calendar
- Plan and execute the digital marketing strategy across all digital channels (Email, paid social, PPC, affiliates and content)
- Create and execute CRM campaigns
- Minimum of 4 year's experience in a similar role
- Working knowledge of ecommerce platforms (Shopify ideally), CRM platforms, affiliate marketing and social media platforms
- Strong Excel and Google Analytics skills
Salary up to £40k
£40k - 45k per year + Great Benefits
HIGHLY COMPETITIVE PACKAGE. A contemporary jewellery brand are looking for a Merchandising Manager to join their central London offices
£30k - 35k per year
Four Seasons Recruitment have partnered with a luxury accessories and RTW brand that are looking for a confident and trend driven Junior Merchandiser to join their central London based head office.