Digital Marketing Manager - Contemporary Brand
Autonomous and hands-on Digital Marketing Manager opportunity with a growing brand based in Central London.
Thriving contemporary brand with a fast-paced, motivating work environment and beautiful Central London based offices. This is ideal for someone who wants to join a team who are all passionate about the product and what they do.
- Managing the day to day running of the ecommerce website
- Work closely with the Content Executive to execute organic and paid social campaigns
- Plan and execute events and partnerships
- Manage and execute the strategy
- Create and manage the marketing calendar
- Plan and execute the digital marketing strategy across all digital channels (Email, paid social, PPC, affiliates and content)
- Create and execute CRM campaigns
- Minimum of 4 year's experience in a similar role
- Working knowledge of ecommerce platforms (Shopify ideally), CRM platforms, affiliate marketing and social media platforms
- Strong Excel and Google Analytics skills
Salary up to £40k
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed Senior Merchandiser to work for a thriving and trend driven womenswear brand based in London
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed Merchandising Admin Assistant to work for a thriving and trend driven contemporary fashion brand.
We have partnered with a contemporary womenswear brand who are looking for an enthusiastic and committed Assistant Merchandiser join their team