Digital Marketing Assistant - Luxury
Digital Marketing Assistant needed to join a fine jewellery brand that is best known for their distinctive, beautiful and uniquely crafted pieces. You will form an integral part of a fast-growing business.
This is a fantastic opportunity to contribute to the growth of their world-class website. You must come from a luxury fashion or jewellery background to be considered!
- Responsible for the acquisition of new customers on the website
- Main point of contact between the business and the digital agency in ensuring the management of all PPC, SEO, Paid Social and Affiliate Marketing activity
- Working closely with Marketing/Content Coordinator to ensure delivery of content to the digital agency is done in a timely and efficient manner and ensuring the digital agency aren't using old creative products
- Responsible for the acquisition marketing budget
- Working alongside both the E-commerce and Website Manager to ensure the website is SEO friendly and that the shopping feed is optimised
- At least 2 year's experience in a similar role
- Numerically minded and results driven
- Excellent communicator with good written English
- Excellent organisational skills and a good eye for detail
- Salary up to £30,000 (dependent on experience)
You must come from a luxury fashion or jewellery background to be considered!
Please apply directly or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
£35000 - £45000 per annum
City of London, London
This role is for an experienced Machinist to join a prominent British menswear brand as a Manager
£8.50 - £9 per hour
This London based fashion brand is currently seeking an experienced Stock Assistant to handle all stock effectively and ensure back of house standards are maintained
£33000 - £38000 per annum
West End, London
Exciting PR and Events Manager role with one of the leading luxury brands. This company is an ideal place for a results orientated individual
£8.5 - £9.00 per annum
This is the ideal role for a highly organised, self-driven and proactive Stock Controller who wants to work in luxury fashion
£25000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus
Fantastic remuneration package - see below! We are looking for an immediately available full time Russian speaking Sales Associate for a luxury accessories boutique