Digital Marketing Assistant - Luxury
Digital Marketing Assistant needed to join a fine jewellery brand that is best known for their distinctive, beautiful and uniquely crafted pieces. You will form an integral part of a fast-growing business.
This is a fantastic opportunity to contribute to the growth of their world-class website. You must come from a luxury fashion or jewellery background to be considered!
- Responsible for the acquisition of new customers on the website
- Main point of contact between the business and the digital agency in ensuring the management of all PPC, SEO, Paid Social and Affiliate Marketing activity
- Working closely with Marketing/Content Coordinator to ensure delivery of content to the digital agency is done in a timely and efficient manner and ensuring the digital agency aren't using old creative products
- Responsible for the acquisition marketing budget
- Working alongside both the E-commerce and Website Manager to ensure the website is SEO friendly and that the shopping feed is optimised
- At least 2 year's experience in a similar role
- Numerically minded and results driven
- Excellent communicator with good written English
- Excellent organisational skills and a good eye for detail
- Salary up to £30,000 (dependent on experience)
You must come from a luxury fashion or jewellery background to be considered!
Please apply directly or email your CV to email@example.com.
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
Up to £25000 per annum + Benefits
City of London, London
Global luxury designer for electrical products is looking for a Sales Assistant to join their world class concession in one of the most famous department stores in the world
£38000 - £40000 per annum
A family owned fine jewellery brand, globally known for the sourcing of rare diamonds and gemstones, are seeking a Senior Sales Associate
£17000 - £20000 per annum + Commission
East London, London
American heritage brand with a huge international presence are looking for a Sales Consultant for their brand new store opening in East London!
Up to £10 per hour + Commission
Sales Assistant wanted to join a luxury homeware brand. Benefits include a store discount, pension contribution and sales commission! Hourly pay £10
£24000 - £26000 per annum + Bonus
American heritage brand with a massive global presence is looking for a Supervisor to join their vibrant team for a new boutique opening in East London!
£9 - £10 per hour + Commission
An excellent opportunity has arisen working for an exciting homeware brand based in one of the most prestigious departments stores in Central London, paying £10 per hour