Digital Marketing Assistant - Luxury
Digital Marketing Assistant needed to join a fine jewellery brand that is best known for their distinctive, beautiful and uniquely crafted pieces. You will form an integral part of a fast-growing business.
This is a fantastic opportunity to contribute to the growth of their world-class website. You must come from a luxury fashion or jewellery background to be considered!
- Responsible for the acquisition of new customers on the website
- Main point of contact between the business and the digital agency in ensuring the management of all PPC, SEO, Paid Social and Affiliate Marketing activity
- Working closely with Marketing/Content Coordinator to ensure delivery of content to the digital agency is done in a timely and efficient manner and ensuring the digital agency aren't using old creative products
- Responsible for the acquisition marketing budget
- Working alongside both the E-commerce and Website Manager to ensure the website is SEO friendly and that the shopping feed is optimised
- At least 2 year's experience in a similar role
- Numerically minded and results driven
- Excellent communicator with good written English
- Excellent organisational skills and a good eye for detail
- Salary up to £30,000 (dependent on experience)
You must come from a luxury fashion or jewellery background to be considered!
Please apply directly or email your CV to email@example.com.
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
£23000 - £25000 per annum
City of London, London
Assistant Production Coordinator opportunity with a successful and beautiful contemporary womenswear brand based in East London
£50000 - £70000 per annum
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Atelier Manager to join an established luxury LFW brand based in the heart of Central London
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Do you speak Mandarin and want a part time job in London? We are seeking Sales Assistants to work for one of the biggest names in fashion!
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a temporary Sales Assistant to support their Central London store. Contact us today if you have retail experience and a keen interest in fashion!
£150 - £250 per day
This extremely successful and iconic brand is looking for a handbag Designer - daily rate up to £250!
£18000 - £20000 per annum
North West England
Recent graduate with some merchandising experience? This is a fantastic entry level role with one of the largest multi-channel retailers in the UK