Digital Marketing Assistant - Luxury
Digital Marketing Assistant needed to join a fine jewellery brand that is best known for their distinctive, beautiful and uniquely crafted pieces. You will form an integral part of a fast-growing business.
This is a fantastic opportunity to contribute to the growth of their world-class website. You must come from a luxury fashion or jewellery background to be considered!
- Responsible for the acquisition of new customers on the website
- Main point of contact between the business and the digital agency in ensuring the management of all PPC, SEO, Paid Social and Affiliate Marketing activity
- Working closely with Marketing/Content Coordinator to ensure delivery of content to the digital agency is done in a timely and efficient manner and ensuring the digital agency aren't using old creative products
- Responsible for the acquisition marketing budget
- Working alongside both the E-commerce and Website Manager to ensure the website is SEO friendly and that the shopping feed is optimised
- At least 2 year's experience in a similar role
- Numerically minded and results driven
- Excellent communicator with good written English
- Excellent organisational skills and a good eye for detail
- Salary up to £30,000 (dependent on experience)
You must come from a luxury fashion or jewellery background to be considered!
Please apply directly or email your CV to email@example.com.
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Passionate about children's fashion? We are currently seeking temporary Sales Assistants to support luxury childrenswear concessions and boutiques in London
£18000 - £23000 per annum
Great earning potential + Oxfordshire based! A busy boutique offering excellent sales commission and the chance to work for top brand!
£25000 - £26000 per annum + Bonus
An exciting position to join the world's leading suiting company as a Client Experience Associate
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a Temporary Sales Associate to support their London stores and concessions. Weekly pay, flexible hours!
£21000 - £22000 per annum
Would you would like to work for one of the biggest fashion brands in the world?
£18000 - £20000 per annum + 1,7 % Commission
Are you a denim expert? This is a unique opportunity to join a luxury brand in their well established Bicester Village boutique