Digital Marketing Assistant
We have partnered with an incredibly successful beauty and skincare brand who are looking for a driven and enthusiastic Digital Marketing Assistant to join their ambitious team. You will have a varied workload and be involved in all aspects of the digital marketing strategy and execution.
Growing beauty and skincare brand with a strong online presence.
- Copywriting across the website, CRM and social channels
- Helping with the creation and execution of the digital marketing strategy
- Creating data reports with results from web tools
- Support with the customer loyalty program
- Influencer outreach
- Work closely with and support the Brand Director and Social Media Manager
- Enthusiastic approach with a can-do attitude
- At least 2 years + experience working in a similar role
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Experience working with an ecommerce platform
- Experience with Photoshop a plus
- Salary £25-28k (depending on experience)