Digital Marketing Assistant / Executive - Jewellery Brand
Digital Marketing Executive wanted to join a fine jewellery brand that is best known for their distinctive, beautiful and uniquely crafted pieces. You will form an integral part of a fast growing business and this is a fantastic opportunity to contribute to the growth of their world-class website.
- Responsible for the acquisition of new customers on the website
- Main point of contact between the business and the digital agency in ensuring the management of all PPC, SEO, Paid Social and Affiliate Marketing activity
- Working closely with Marketing/Content Coordinator to ensure delivery of content to the digital agency is done in a timely and efficient manner and ensuring the digital agency aren't using old creative products
- Responsible for the acquisition marketing budget
- Working alongside both the E-commerce and Website Manager to ensure the website is SEO friendly and that the shopping feed is optimised
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role
- Numerically minded and results driven
- Excellent communicator with good written English
- Excellent organisational skills and a good eye for detail
- Salary up to £30,000 (dependent on experience)
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
£25000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits
Digital Marketing Assistant needed to join a fine jewellery brand that is best known for their distinctive, beautiful and uniquely crafted pieces.
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
Ecommerce & Digital Marketing Manager needed to join this Luxury Jewellery Brand based in West London. You must come from a luxury fashion or Jewellery background to be considered!
£25000 - £30000 per annum
Ecommerce Assistant needed to join this fine jewellery brand known for their simple and beautiful yet bold designs.
£32000 - £38000 per annum
West London, London
Ecommerce Manager needed for highly successful business that has gone from strength to strength and whose much admired collections have led to business growth!
£30000 - £35000 per annum
City of London, London
Wanted: Ecommerce Manager for a ready-to-wear and accessories brand inspired by French and British designs, based in slick West London offices. 1 year Maternity Cover.