Digital Marketing Assistant / Executive - Jewellery Brand
I'm currently working with one of the most talked about jewellery brands on the market. They are now looking for a Digital Marketing and Ecommerce Assistant / Executive to join their dynamic team.
Working directly with the Digital Marketing Manager, you will assist with email marketing, PPC, SEO, affiliates and more. You must have at least 1yr+ online marketing experience including PPC AdWords.
As the Digital Marketing Assistant, you will be responsible for a combination of email marketing, social media, PPC, SEO, CRM and reporting.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Regular reporting from all digital marketing activities
- Create an email marketing strategy and a testing programme to optimize email performance
- Report and analyse affiliate activity
- Ensure a consistent brand tone of voice across all online channels
- Page optimisation, competitor audits and technical recommendations for enhancements onsite
- Report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess ROI and KPI's
- At least 1-2 years' experience working in digital marketing for a fashion brand or retailer
- Proficient in using and reporting in Google Analytics
- Experience writing copy for PPC, website and social media
- Experience with using CMS and Email Marketing Platforms
- Very strong analytical skills with the ability to analyse data
- Must have strong communication skills - both verbal and written
- Pro-active and self-motivated with a great attention to detail
- You must be able to multi-task with amazing organisational and time management skills as you will be working to tight deadlines that need to be met on time.
- Salary between £23,000-£26,000, depending on experience
Due to the high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.