Digital Marketing and Social Media Manager - Luxury Brand
We are looking to recruit a creative and innovative Digital Marketing and Social Media Manager with a proven track record of managing and growing social channels. Our client is a British LFW brand that is thriving in both the UK and international markets. Due to their huge success over the past few years, this company offers excellent growth opportunities, competitive salaries and great benefits within a dynamic and fun work environment.
In a nutshell, you will be responsible for supporting the head of global comms with the overall brand communications and marketing strategy. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Managing and planning the global social media strategy
- Create plans around company events and activities such as new product launches and collaborations
- Create content to support the ecommerce team including print and digital projects
- Manage two direct reports
- Analysing current social media activity
- Managing the content calendar
- Proposing and managing the budget for social advertising and influencer marketing
- Managing and implementing all influencer activity
- Working closely with the Ecommerce team to develop engaging content for the website and email marketing campaigns.
- At least 5-7 years' social media experience
- You must have managed a social media following of 500k+
- Excellent team management skills
- Experience managing budgets
- Strategic and creative approach
- Ability to prioritise multiple projects in a busy environment
- Successful track record of increasing a social media following
- Experience working with influencers
- Salary up to £45k
- Excellent company benefits
Due to the large volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Up to £22000 per annum + Commission
Do you want to work for a prestigious home appliance brand within their flagship store in London?
£19000 - £21000 per annum + Bonus + Commission
Arty ladies concept boutique in the heart of Chelsea is looking for a sophisticated and experienced Sales Associate to join their small and friendly team
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Commission
Are you an experienced, stylish and hard working retail Manager with an amazing client book? Send us your CV today!
£28000 - £32000 per annum + Bonus
This superbrand is the ultimate purveyor of handbags and leather accessories. They are now seeking a Supervisor to join their team in their desirable location in Central London
£28000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus
Unique leading luxury brand is looking for a self-driven Senior Sales Associate to join their boutique in London. This role is ideal for an outgoing person with great sales skills
£18 - £28 per hour
City of London, London
This luxury womenswear brand are seeking an experienced Manual Pattern Cutter to join their atelier in the heart of London on an ongoing freelance basis