Digital Marketing and Social Media Executive - Watches brand
This world renowned premium watches brand, known for its classic and beautifully simplistic designs are looking for a Digital Marketing and Social Media Executive to join their established team. The ideal candidate is highly innovative and will produce engaging and elevating content for their channels. The candidate will be responsible for driving the brand's strategy and identity across all social media platforms whilst managing day-to-day marketing and social media activities.
- Manage, plan and implement the delivery of the brands email campaigns as well as driving online sales to achieve the revenue target.
- Analysing campaigns and their effectiveness on a regular basis.
- Ensuring the brand identity is correctly communicated across all social media channels and that content is published on a ongoing basis.
- Engaging with the Customer Experience team to ensure all social media comments, queries, reviews and feedback is correctly responded to.
- Maintain the content calendar with relevant events, campaigns and brand initiatives as directed by the Head of E-commerce.
- Marketing degree or equivalent is needed.
- Proven track record of managing and growing social channels.
- The candidate is confident, positive, has a "can-do" attitude and Is able to work under pressure.
- Able to find solutions to everyday challenges and act on own initiative.
- Basic knowledge of Adope Photoshop or InDesign is a must!
- Fluent written and spoken English is a requirement.
- £25-£30k dependent on experience
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
£27000 - £34000 per annum
City of London, London
Amazing opportunity for a highly motivated and organised wholesale candidate to join a contemporary womenswear fashion brand
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
This British womenswear brand is looking for a Client Experience Manager to be responsible for all stores across the UK and Ireland
£12 - £12.50 per hour
Enthusiastic dynamic Concession Manager wanted to support successful fashion brand for a 3-month period, starting immediately!
£22000 - £25000 per annum + Commission
Opportunity for a Russian speaking Sales Assistant to join a leading luxury brand in Central London. Amazing company benefits and monthly commission!
£30000 - £34000 per annum + Commission
This British brand specialises in luxury accessories, are are now looking for a Concession Manager to lead a team in a department store in London
£35000 - £45000 per annum
East London, London
This modern British womenswear brand is looking for an experienced garment technologist to join their team at their incredible brand new London offices