Digital Marketing and Social Media Executive - Watches brand
This world renowned premium watches brand, known for its classic and beautifully simplistic designs are looking for a Digital Marketing and Social Media Executive to join their established team. The ideal candidate is highly innovative and will produce engaging and elevating content for their channels. The candidate will be responsible for driving the brand's strategy and identity across all social media platforms whilst managing day-to-day marketing and social media activities.
- Manage, plan and implement the delivery of the brands email campaigns as well as driving online sales to achieve the revenue target.
- Analysing campaigns and their effectiveness on a regular basis.
- Ensuring the brand identity is correctly communicated across all social media channels and that content is published on a ongoing basis.
- Engaging with the Customer Experience team to ensure all social media comments, queries, reviews and feedback is correctly responded to.
- Maintain the content calendar with relevant events, campaigns and brand initiatives as directed by the Head of E-commerce.
- Marketing degree or equivalent is needed.
- Proven track record of managing and growing social channels.
- The candidate is confident, positive, has a "can-do" attitude and Is able to work under pressure.
- Able to find solutions to everyday challenges and act on own initiative.
- Basic knowledge of Adope Photoshop or InDesign is a must!
- Fluent written and spoken English is a requirement.
- £25-£30k dependent on experience
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.