Digital Marketing / Acquisition Manager - Hertfordshire
We are looking for an analytical Digital Marketing Manager to join an online multi brand platform in an exciting period of company growth. You will be solely responsible for delivering and implementing the global digital acquisition objectives, strategy and outcomes. Offices are based in Hertfordshire.
- Set and implement the online marketing and traffic acquisition strategy
- Analyse the performance of marketing campaigns and provide reports on all digital marketing activity
- Manage the end to end development of the digital marketing strategy from idea conception to operational implementation which includes, but is not limited to, PPC, SEO, Affiliate, Re-marketing, Display, Social, Emails
- Drive and challenge the acquisition plan to deliver on ecommerce targets
- Improve digital sales and brand visibility online in key territories - UK, USA and Asia
- Actively seeking out new channels and opportunities
- Over 3 years experience in digital marketing, preferably with a fashion brand
- Core experience of PPC, SEO, Affiliate Marketing, Re-Marketing, Display and Social Advertising
- Excellent knowledge in online and performance marketing in Google Analytics
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment and work to tight deadlines
- Proven track record of marketing success
- Strong awareness of best practice and competitor activity
- Salary up to £36,000 (depending on experience)
- Bonus scheme
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£28000 - £32000 per annum
A premium fashion brand who showcase their collection in Paris and New York are looking for a fashion forward Marketing Manager to be the ambassador and voice of their brand!
£28000 - £30000 per annum
City of London, London
European contemporary brand with a rapidly growing international presence are seeking a PR and Brand Marketing Manager to join their East London offices!
£24000 - £26000 per annum
City of London, London
Our client is a luxury footwear and accessories brand with a large celebrity and influencer following, currently looking to recruit a PR Coordinator
£25000 - £30000 per annum
Digital Marketing Executive needed to join a fine jewellery brand, best known for their distinctive, beautiful and uniquely crafted pieces.