Digital Marketing / Acquisition Manager - Contemporary Watches
Digital Marketing / Acquisition Manager needed to join this world-renowned contemporary watch brand, best known for their elegant and understated designs. You will be responsible for the paid advertising and website maintenance as well as supporting the overall marketing plan. The ideal candidate is strategic and analytically minded.
- Create and implement the worldwide online marketing and traffic acquisition strategy
- In charge of the paid advertising and website maintenance
- Be able to grasp key ecommerce tactics, content management and analytics
- Acquiring new customers across digital channels
- Proficient skills in SEO, PPC, Magento/Magento 2, marketing and social media marketing
- Plan and budget the advertising campaigns within strict timescales
- Keep up to date with the latest advances in the industry and identify new opportunities
- At least 2-3 years experience in a similar role, preferably in the luxury industry
- Previous experience in SEO, PPC, Magento/Magento 2, marketing and social media marketing
- Ideal candidate is numerically minded with strong excel skills and the ability to capture relevant data to use in the decision making and reporting process
- Strong organisational skills to keep to deadlines within a fast-paced environment as well as excellent interpersonal skills
- Candidate must be self-motivated, be able to take initiative, be proactive and be detail orientated
- Salary between £30-£35k dependent on experience
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
£23000 - £26000 per annum
We are looking for a PR and Marketing Manager to join a contemporary jewellery brand, known for their distinctive and beautifully crafted pieces
£23000 - £28000 per annum
PR and Marketing / Studio Manager needed to join this contemporary jewellery brand best known for its distinctive and beautiful crafted pieces.
£55000 - £58000 per annum
We are looking for a Senior PR Manager to join this luxury contemporary brand that is respected and known world-wide for its beautiful modern classic designs. Highly competitive salary!
£22000 - £25000 per annum
City of London, London
Calling all PR/Marketing graduates! This is a perfect entry level PR opportunity with a luxury brand, ideal for a graduate with internship or placement experience
£26000 - £29000 per annum
City of London, London
Social Media and Content Editor opportunity with one of the most well-known British contemporary brands!