Digital Marketing Acquisition Executive - Jewellery Brand
Customer Acquisition Executive needed to join a contemporary jewellery brand, best known for their distinctive, beautiful and uniquely crafted pieces. Based in West London, you will form an integral part of fast growing business!
- Responsible for the acquisition of new customers on the website
- Main point of contact between the business and the digital agency in ensuring the management of all PPC, SEO, Paid Social and Affiliate Marketing activity
- Working closely with Marketing/Content Coordinator to ensure delivery of content to the digital agency is done in a timely and efficient manner and ensuring the digital agency aren't using old creative products
- Responsible for the acquisition marketing budget
- Working alongside both the E-commerce and Website Manager to ensure the website is SEO friendly and that the shopping feed is optimised
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Numerically minded and results driven
- Excellent communicator with good written English
- Excellent organisational skills and a good eye for detail
- Salary up to £30,000 dependent on experience
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
£23000 - £26000 per annum
We are looking for a PR and Marketing Manager to join a contemporary jewellery brand, known for their distinctive and beautifully crafted pieces
£30000 - £35000 per annum
Digital Marketing / Acquisition Manager needed to join this world-renowned contemporary watch brand, best known for their elegant and understated designs
£23000 - £28000 per annum
PR and Marketing / Studio Manager needed to join this contemporary jewellery brand best known for its distinctive and beautiful crafted pieces.
£55000 - £58000 per annum
We are looking for a Senior PR Manager to join this luxury contemporary brand that is respected and known world-wide for its beautiful modern classic designs. Highly competitive salary!
£22000 - £25000 per annum
City of London, London
Calling all PR/Marketing graduates! This is a perfect entry level PR opportunity with a luxury brand, ideal for a graduate with internship or placement experience
£26000 - £29000 per annum
City of London, London
Social Media and Content Editor opportunity with one of the most well-known British contemporary brands!