Digital / Graphic Web Designer - Experience in fashion industry
Digital / Graphic Web Designer needed to join this world renowned luxury watches brand best known for their unique and beautifully simplistic designs. Your main responsibilty is to deliver the strategic digital brand outputs across all social channels. The ideal candidate is strategic, solution driven, enthusiastic and has a proactive work ethic.
- As a Digital / Graphic Web Designer you will create, produce and deliver the production and designs for all social channels: website, web pages, all social media channels, email campaigns etc
- Promote the brands message and campaigns across multiple platforms
- Produce digital design work - including banner artwork and sizing
- Work alongside the e-commerce team to ensure creative approach is aligned with usability and web standards
- Maximise experience and generate sales through maintaining awareness of customer users behaviour
- As a Digital / Graphic Web Designer you are in charge of the project from brief to usability and build
- Degree in Digital Design / Graphic Design or Graphic Communication is a must!
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a Digital / Graphic Web Design role within premium or luxury brands
- Extensive experience in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Adobe CC
- Proven experience of seeing appropriate design projects through from brief to completion
- High attention to detail with a strong visual aesthetic
- Highly organised, time efficient, able to work on multiple projects, pro-active, motivated, enthusiastic and solution driven
- Salary between £25-£27k (dependent on experience)
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted.