Digital / Graphic Designer
We are looking for a Digital / Graphic Designer to join this world renowned luxury watches brand best known for their beautifully simplistic designs. You will be responsible for delivering strategic digital brand outputs across all social channels. The ideal candidate is strategic, solution driven, enthusiastic and has a proactive work ethic.
- Create, produce and deliver the production and designs for all social channels: website, web pages, all social media channels, email campaigns etc
- Promote the brands message and campaigns across multiple platforms
- Produce digital design work - including banner artwork and sizing
- Work alongside the e-commerce team to ensure creative approach is aligned with usability and web standards
- Maximise experience and generate sales through maintaining awareness of customer users behaviour
- In charge of project from brief to usability and build
- Degree in Digital Design, Graphic Design or Graphic Communication is a must!
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role within premium or luxury brands
- Extensive experience in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Adobe CC
- Proven experience of seeing appropriate design projects through from brief to completion
- High attention to detail with a strong visual aesthetic
- Highly organised, time efficient, able to work on multiple projects, pro-active, motivated, enthusiastic and solution driven
- Salary between £25-£27k (dependent on experience)
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted.
£55000 - £60000 per annum
Outstanding opportunity for a Head of Design to relocate to Bangkok and join a very successful high street brand
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Great opportunity for experienced Sales Associates to join a market leading luxury stationery brand!
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent commission
Are you from a strong wholesale background wanting to make serious impact on a footwear brand? This is an innovative ladies shoe brand with a great story......
£45000 - £60000 per annum + benefits
East London, London
This is a Key Account Manager role for a fast selling brand that is experiencing phenomenal growth and needs an experienced Manager to spearhead their continued success and development!
£22000 - £25000 per annum
Customer Service Assistant wanted to join the Head Office team of this luxury watch and repairs company, based in Central London
£8.50 - £9.00 per hour
Do you want to work flexible hours at a competitive hourly rate, while boosting your CV with an amazing luxury menswear brand? Apply today!