Digital / Graphic Designer
We are looking for a Digital / Graphic Designer to join this world renowned luxury watches brand best known for their beautifully simplistic designs. You will be responsible for delivering strategic digital brand outputs across all social channels. The ideal candidate is strategic, solution driven, enthusiastic and has a proactive work ethic.
- Create, produce and deliver the production and designs for all social channels: website, web pages, all social media channels, email campaigns etc
- Promote the brands message and campaigns across multiple platforms
- Produce digital design work - including banner artwork and sizing
- Work alongside the e-commerce team to ensure creative approach is aligned with usability and web standards
- Maximise experience and generate sales through maintaining awareness of customer users behaviour
- In charge of project from brief to usability and build
- Degree in Digital Design, Graphic Design or Graphic Communication is a must!
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role within premium or luxury brands
- Extensive experience in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Adobe CC
- Proven experience of seeing appropriate design projects through from brief to completion
- High attention to detail with a strong visual aesthetic
- Highly organised, time efficient, able to work on multiple projects, pro-active, motivated, enthusiastic and solution driven
- Salary between £25-£27k (dependent on experience)
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted.
€33000 - €35000 per annum
This luxury womenswear brand is seeking a passionate and sales driven Concession Manager to join their team in Dublin
£23000 - £28000 per annum + + Commission
A well know luxury watch brand are looking for an experienced Sales Consultant to join their team to drive sales and meet store targets.
£25000 - £28500 per annum + bonus
This luxury British accessories brand are looking for a Boutique Manager for their store in West London
£40000 - £46000 per annum + bonus
This luxury accessories brand are looking for a Boutique Manager to join their team
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
This British womenswear brand is looking for a Client Experience Manager to be responsible for all stores across the UK and Ireland
£12 - £12.50 per hour
Enthusiastic dynamic Concession Manager wanted to support successful fashion brand for a 3-month period, starting immediately!