Designer - Modern Menswear Fashion Brand
A cutting-edge menswear fashion brand is looking for a strong visual Designer with a keen eye for trends and an interest in modern culture, to join their East London studio. The brand draws inspiration from architecture and contemporary art referencing cultures and history. Sound interesting? Keep reading!
- Designing in collaboration with Head Designer
- Creating core brand products in the jersey wear category
- Assisting in the research to enrich the collection
- Developing design details to a prototype level
- Preparing for fittings and presentations
- Organising design, research and collection plan boards
- Working with external manufacturers and suppliers
- Previous experience as a Designer
- Shows genuine interest in multiple aspects of a fashion brand
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign programmes
- Casualwear/Jerserywear Market knowledge and interest
- Fashion Design degree
- 2-3 years' experience working for a brand
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.