Designer - Modern Menswear Fashion Brand
A cutting-edge menswear fashion brand is looking for a strong visual Designer with a keen eye for trends and an interest in modern culture, to join their East London studio. The brand draws inspiration from architecture and contemporary art referencing cultures and history. Sound interesting? Keep reading!
- Designing in collaboration with Head Designer
- Creating core brand products in the jersey wear category
- Assisting in the research to enrich the collection
- Developing design details to a prototype level
- Preparing for fittings and presentations
- Organising design, research and collection plan boards
- Working with external manufacturers and suppliers
- Previous experience as a Designer
- Shows genuine interest in multiple aspects of a fashion brand
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign programmes
- Casualwear/Jerserywear Market knowledge and interest
- Fashion Design degree
- 2-3 years' experience working for a brand
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
£17000 - £24000 per annum
Are you fluent in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign and also have an analytical ability? We are seeking a Design / Product Assistant based in the West Midlands
£42000 - £50000 per annum
North London, London
A sought-after luxury swimwear brand need a Design Manager for their resortwear collection- experience needed!
£30000 - £35000 per annum
City of London, London
Based in North London, our client is an internationally known luxury resortwear brand, currently looking to recruit a Designer to join their expanding team.
£55000 - £60000 per annum
Outstanding opportunity for a Head of Design to relocate to Bangkok and join a very successful high street brand.