Designer - Graphics, Print and CAD
We are looking for a Designer that specialises in Graphics, Print, Shape and CAD to join our client who is a supplier of eccentric designs to leading retailers. Their studio is based in the heart of West End London.
- Support and work with the other designers on the conception and the designs of the products with Print, Graphics and CAD
- Render designs in various software programmes such as illustrator, Photoshop and equivalent programmes
- Works closely with the buyers to develop commercial products that are on trend
- Attend collection development meetings and frequently visit the factory and retailers
- Prepare design presentations and work on other ad-hoc projects as required
- Produce technical sheets and administrative collection overview documents
- Print/design degree or equivalent work experience iof 3 years s a must!
- Specialised in sophisticated images and pattern design as well as proven experience in print design and general CAD
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to interact and build rapport with clients
- Expert technical skill and knowledge of factory capability and supplier base
- Ability to prioritise, work independently, have excellent organisational and time management skills
- Salary £30k plus (dependent on experience)
- Excellent company benefits and discounts
You can also send your CV and portfolio directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the large volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.
£17000 - £24000 per annum
Are you fluent in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign and also have an analytical ability? We are seeking a Design / Product Assistant based in the Midlands.
£18000 - £20000 per annum + Commission
West End, London
Luxury Interior Design Company; based in Central London in a prestigious Department Store. A permanent Sales Associate paying £9.50ph to start as soon as possible
£24000 - £26000 per annum
Our client, a British contemporary brand known for its beautifully embellished and distinctively crafted garments is looking for a Graphic Design Assistant!
£24000 - £26000 per annum
Our client, a British contemporary brand known for its beautifully embellished and distinctively crafted garments is looking for a Digital Artwork Assistant.
£25000 - £30000 per annum
City of London, London
This well established fashion luxury brand is looking for a talented Fashion Designer with a keen interest and experience in print and colour to join their vibrant team based in Central London