Designer - Graphics, Print and CAD
We are looking for a Designer that specialises in Graphics, Print, Shape and CAD to join our client who is a supplier of eccentric designs to leading retailers. Their studio is based in the heart of West End London.
- Support and work with the other designers on the conception and the designs of the products with Print, Graphics and CAD
- Render designs in various software programmes such as illustrator, Photoshop and equivalent programmes
- Works closely with the buyers to develop commercial products that are on trend
- Attend collection development meetings and frequently visit the factory and retailers
- Prepare design presentations and work on other ad-hoc projects as required
- Produce technical sheets and administrative collection overview documents
- Print/design degree or equivalent work experience iof 3 years s a must!
- Specialised in sophisticated images and pattern design as well as proven experience in print design and general CAD
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to interact and build rapport with clients
- Expert technical skill and knowledge of factory capability and supplier base
- Ability to prioritise, work independently, have excellent organisational and time management skills
- Salary £30k plus (dependent on experience)
- Excellent company benefits and discounts
You can also send your CV and portfolio directly to email@example.com
Due to the large volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.
£20000 - £25000 per annum
Luxury British brand are looking for a Menswear Designer to join their London based team. Their heritage spans over 120 years with a large global following
£55000 - £60000 per annum
Outstanding opportunity for a Head of Design to relocate to Bangkok and join a very successful high street brand
£40000 - £45000 per annum
City of London, London
A sought-after luxury swimwear brand need an experienced Design Manager for their resortwear collection based in West London