Design Manager - Resortwear - Experience Required!
A sought-after luxury swimwear brand need an experienced Design Manager for their resortwear collection based in West London. This is a high-profile role for a dynamic Designer reporting into Brand Creative Director.
Design Manager Role:
- Design the Luxury Resortwear Collection
- Working closely with the Head of Product & Creative Director to ensure all deadlines are met
- Strong Illustrator and Photoshop Skills as well as being able to draw by hand
- Work with factories as well as internal team
- Present and lead new collections
- Previous experience in a luxury fashion brand, ideally with swimwear knowledge
- Good technical knowledge of fabrics, garment construction and finishing.
- Ability to present a cohesive vision based on initial impute from the Creative Director.
- Confident in working on multiple projects at one time
- Excellent knowledge of garment construction
- A creative handwriting style and innovative ideas
- Salary between £40k - £45k (based on experience)
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
£17000 - £24000 per annum
Are you fluent in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign and also have an analytical ability? We are seeking a Design / Product Assistant based in the West Midlands
£30000 - £35000 per annum
City of London, London
Based in North London, our client is an internationally known luxury resortwear brand, currently looking to recruit a Designer to join their expanding team.
£55000 - £60000 per annum
Outstanding opportunity for a Head of Design to relocate to Bangkok and join a very successful high street brand.