Design Manager - Resortwear - Experience Required!
A sought-after luxury swimwear brand need an experienced Design Manager for their resortwear collection based in West London. This is a high-profile role for a dynamic Designer reporting into Brand Creative Director.
Design Manager Role:
- Design the Luxury Resortwear Collection
- Working closely with the Head of Product & Creative Director to ensure all deadlines are met
- Strong Illustrator and Photoshop Skills as well as being able to draw by hand
- Work with factories as well as internal team
- Present and lead new collections
- Previous experience in a luxury fashion brand, ideally with swimwear knowledge
- Good technical knowledge of fabrics, garment construction and finishing.
- Ability to present a cohesive vision based on initial impute from the Creative Director.
- Confident in working on multiple projects at one time
- Excellent knowledge of garment construction
- A creative handwriting style and innovative ideas
- Salary between £40k - £45k (based on experience)
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
£20000 - £25000 per annum + Commission
This cool and stylish multi brand boutique in Central London is offering a competitive salary of up to £25k
£9 - £10 per hour + Commission
Part-time Sales Assistant opening with a luxury RTW brand based in Mayfair. Earn £10 per hour + personal commission + 32 days holiday!
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus
This is a one off opportunity to join a gallery that targets international markets including the UK. Salary up to £40k + global travel
£38000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent commission
This brand has worked with the royal family and a brand new store is opening due to high demand
£40000 - £42000 per annum + Benefits + Excellent Commission
World renowned fine jewellery brand is a seeking a Store Manager to join their boutique that offers an amazing commission structure
£34000 - £38000 per annum
City of London, London
Wholesale Manager wanted to represent a footwear brand in a showroom that specialises in selling international brands to the UK market