Design Manager - Resortwear - Experience Required!
A sought-after luxury swimwear brand need an experienced Design Manager for their resortwear collection based in West London. This is a high-profile role for a dynamic Designer reporting into Brand Creative Director.
Design Manager Role:
- Design the Luxury Resortwear Collection
- Working closely with the Head of Product & Creative Director to ensure all deadlines are met
- Strong Illustrator and Photoshop Skills as well as being able to draw by hand
- Work with factories as well as internal team
- Present and lead new collections
- Previous experience in a luxury fashion brand, ideally with swimwear knowledge
- Good technical knowledge of fabrics, garment construction and finishing.
- Ability to present a cohesive vision based on initial impute from the Creative Director.
- Confident in working on multiple projects at one time
- Excellent knowledge of garment construction
- A creative handwriting style and innovative ideas
- Salary between £40k - £45k (based on experience)
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
£38000 - £40000 per annum
A family owned fine jewellery brand, globally known for the sourcing of rare diamonds and gemstones, are seeking a Senior Sales Associate
£17000 - £20000 per annum + Commission
East London, London
American heritage brand with a huge international presence are looking for a Sales Consultant for their brand new store opening in East London!
Up to £10 per hour + Commission
Sales Assistant wanted to join a luxury homeware brand. Benefits include a store discount, pension contribution and sales commission! Hourly pay £10
£24000 - £26000 per annum + Bonus
American heritage brand with a massive global presence is looking for a Supervisor to join their vibrant team for a new boutique opening in East London!
£9 - £10 per hour + Commission
An excellent opportunity has arisen working for an exciting homeware brand based in one of the most prestigious departments stores in Central London, paying £10 per hour
£23000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus
Our luxury ready-to-wear client is currently seeking a Supervisor to join their boutique in Central London