Are you a Designer with a commercial design ability? We have partnered with a luxury hospitality brand looking for a hands on forward thinking Designer to join their business.
- Working as a multi-product designer on project roles.
- Creation of design concepts from initial extensive history and heritage research to completion.
- Support all areas of business in order to complete each project (Product Development, Pattern Cutters and Commercial).
- Responsible for all fabric sourcing.
- In charge of keeping to critical path deadlines and managing the budgets.
- Previous experience in Uniform Design with an understanding of men’s, women’s tailoring and luxury ready to wear.
- Possesses a strong understanding of fabric knowledge and garment construction.
- Collaborative team member who is able to operate in a clear and concise manner.
- Problem solver who can think innovatively and strategically.
- Salary between £50,000-60,000
£30k - 35k per year + bonus
Creative and versatile Childrenswear Designer with a passion for lifestyle brands.
£24k - 30k per year
Are you an ambitious Leather Goods Design Assistant? We have partnered with a luxury trend driven brand with a large A-list following, looking for an independent Design and Development Assistant.
£45k - 55k per year
Rare opportunity to work closely with the Creative Director to collaborate on cohesive seasonal RTW collections. You will have a hands on approach, strong drawing skills and eye for vintage garments.