Design Manager - Hugely Successful Streetwear Brand
Multi-million pound business; London's fastest growing Streetwear brands is seeking a Design Manager to steer collections and manage a hugely creative team.
This is a career changing opportunity to join a international brand that has grown its turnover by £10 million in under 2 years, taking advantage of this fast expanding market place. Central London studio.
Key Responsibilities of the Design Manager:
- Work closely with the Creative Director, researching trends and relevant concepts for future collections
- Responsible for creating all design sketches, providing support and direction to the development team, ensuring tech packs can be finalised
- Manage and follow all prototype development, approvals and fittings with the Development Manager
- Implement, manage and monitor critical paths at all stages, ensuring deadlines are met
- Support the Merchandising Manager ensuring all concepts and designs match the commercial and sustainable needs of the business
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 5 years experience withinin design, having held a Senior Designer title with a contemporary luxury brand
- A strong designer background and be an expert in styling, fit and fabrics
- A passion for streetwear
- A Graduate in a Fashion Design related field
- You will have an extensive network of factories, suppliers, and developers who could support with the brand vision
£40k - 50k per year
Are you an entrepreneurial and hands-on Ecommerce / Digital Marketing Manager? We have partnered with a luxury skincare brand that has an excellent reputation.
£45k - 50k per year + Bonus
My client, a leading skincare brand based in West London are looking for an entrepreneurial Retail Operations Manager to oversee their 4 stores and wholesale accounts.
£18k - 21k per year + Commisson
One of the leading luxury brands, who is an ultimate purveyor of luxury goods, is looking for a Client Advisor to join their team in their desirable location in Glasgow.
£26k - 28k per year + Bonus
We are representing a luxury retailer that is looking for an organised Stock Controller to join their world famous boutique.