Design Consultant - Luxury Furniture / Interior Design
This luxury brand is seeking a Design Consultant for an exciting opportunity to work with a beautiful interior design brand. Our client is looking for a Sales Assistant to work in their five stores located around London.
This role is perfect for a Sales Assistant looking for career progression within this sector.
- You will have luxury or high street retail experience
- You will be target driven and be confident in working towards KPI's
- Responsible for delivering excellent customer service
- Must have a passion for home ware and Interior Design
- Experience in luxury retail sales
- Must have a approach and a proven track record of driving business
- Excellent knowledge of English (spoken and written)
- Will work within your team to achieve standards in selling, visual merchandising and stock control
- Enjoy selling a product you are passionate about and appreciate the importance of outstanding product knowledge
- You will need to demonstrate an ability for understanding customer needs and be able to offer exceptional customer service
- £18,000 + Commission
- Amazing bonus scheme
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£23000 - £25000 per annum
City of London, London
Assistant Production Coordinator opportunity with a successful and beautiful contemporary womenswear brand based in East London
£50000 - £70000 per annum
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Atelier Manager to join an established luxury LFW brand based in the heart of Central London
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Do you speak Mandarin and want a part time job in London? We are seeking Sales Assistants to work for one of the biggest names in fashion!
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a temporary Sales Assistant to support their Central London store. Contact us today if you have retail experience and a keen interest in fashion!
£150 - £250 per day
This extremely successful and iconic brand is looking for a handbag Designer - daily rate up to £250!
£18000 - £20000 per annum
North West England
Recent graduate with some merchandising experience? This is a fantastic entry level role with one of the largest multi-channel retailers in the UK