Design Assistant - Luxury Brand
Design Assistant required to join this luxury British brand based in slick Central London offices, with a heritage that spans over 120 years with a global following in both the menswear and womenswear markets.
- Undertaking general research for menswear, womenswear and accessories
- Working with the Head of Design on the creative process: Define concepts, images, themes, colours and key materials
- Work with the design team and product developer to produce concept, themes and mood boards that reflect the brand
- Developing first sketches to specification stage
- Preparing presentations for meetings using Photoshop and Illustrator
- Confidently produce and present seasonal concepts
- Gain a strong understand the brand history and archive
- BA or equivalent level of qualification in fashion or design
- A keen interest in fashion and particularly menswear
- Pro-active and creative, using initiative to make decisions when necessary
- Ability to work well within a team
- Design products with an awareness of price architecture, margins and selling prices
- Full working knowledge of Adobe Suite and Microsoft Office
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Experience and understanding of designing and developing men's ready to wear collections at a luxury level
- Salary is £20,000
- Fantastic company benefits
Please send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Due to the large volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.
£23000 - £25000 per annum
City of London, London
Assistant Production Coordinator opportunity with a successful and beautiful contemporary womenswear brand based in East London
£50000 - £70000 per annum
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Atelier Manager to join an established luxury LFW brand based in the heart of Central London
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Do you speak Mandarin and want a part time job in London? We are seeking Sales Assistants to work for one of the biggest names in fashion!
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a temporary Sales Assistant to support their Central London store. Contact us today if you have retail experience and a keen interest in fashion!
£150 - £250 per day
This extremely successful and iconic brand is looking for a handbag Designer - daily rate up to £250!
£18000 - £20000 per annum
North West England
Recent graduate with some merchandising experience? This is a fantastic entry level role with one of the largest multi-channel retailers in the UK