Design Assistant - Fashion Jewellery - West London
Are you a creative and organised individual with a degree in design, looking to pursue a career in jewellery? My client is looking for an innovative and highly efficient Design Assistant to join their team in their West London office.
- Developing design ideas, from concept, all the way through to production
- Responsible for creating relative research for upcoming collections
- Creating design spec sheets
- Managing critical paths and Sample delivery schedules
- Creating mood boards for; Collection inspiration
- Designing ranges/collections
- Producing design presentations for clients
- Closely monitoring all development paths, ensuring schedules are all met
The Ideal Candidate:
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Excel
- Strong interest in the fashion jewellery market
- Able to multi-task and prioritise as required
- Confident working independently and as part of a team
- Strong visual communication skills
- Recent design qualification, preferably in jewellery or fashion
- Has the ability to understand current and future trends
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Do you speak Mandarin and want a part time job in London? We are seeking Sales Assistants to work for one of the biggest names in fashion
£28000 - £30000 per annum
My client is an ethical and sustainable luxury leather goods start up brand looking for a Marketing and Sales Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to make this role your own!
£36000 - £50000 per annum
Competitive package and fun work environment - thriving vintage fashion brand based in Central London are currently looking to hire an eComm and Retail Merchandise Manager.
Up to £9 per hour
Top luxury leather goods brand is looking for Temporary Sales Associates to work in their London boutique
£8.50 - £9 per hour
We are looking for a confident, enthusiastic individual to work in an award winning department store in Central London