Design and Development Assistant
Are you an ambitious Leather Goods Design Assistant? We have partnered with a luxury trend driven brand with a large A-list following, looking for an independent Design and Development Assistant to assist in the creation of each collection from start to finish.
- Liaise with factories and suppliers daily ensuring to chase material orders and delivery of samples.
- Conduct material sourcing.
- Create specification sheets and note technical information including pattern codes and cuttings.
- Complete flat drawings and technical drawings.
- Manage and create collection notes, providing comments and feedback on potential improvements.
- Fashion Design Degree.
- Confident using Adobe Photo Suite Software (Illustrator/InDesign/Photoshop).
- Technical understanding of bag and footwear construction.
- Highly efficient and a good team player.
- Salary between £24,000-30,000
- Competitive package
£30k - 35k per year + bonus
Creative and versatile Childrenswear Designer with a passion for lifestyle brands.
£45k - 55k per year
Rare opportunity to work closely with the Creative Director to collaborate on cohesive seasonal RTW collections. You will have a hands on approach, strong drawing skills and eye for vintage garments.
£50k - 60k per year
Are you a Designer with a commercial design ability? We have partnered with a luxury hospitality brand looking for a hands on forward thinking Designer to join their business.