Deputy Manager - Premium fashion - West London
Our client operates under the ethos of fast luxury. They are now seeking a Deputy Store Manager for their new store in central London.
This is an opportunity for an already established Manager to join a vibrant and fast paced brand with an amazing remuneration package.
- You will be responsible for a team of 30
- You will oversee the store operations and visual merchandising
- You will attend weekly meetings with the buyers and merchandisers to make decisions around stock
- You will be responsible for coaching and developing the team to drive store productivity
- You will have at least 5 year's experience in fashion retail, ideally in fast paced and high-volume store
- You will have experience managing large teams
- You will have some previous experience within either a premium or high street where there is a huge focus placed on service
- You will be extremely people focused and enjoy leading and coaching teams
- You will have a flexible approach to work and be capable of working in a reactive environment where you are expected to think on your feet
- You will be a natural leader with strong interpersonal skills and a nurturing management style
- Up to £38,000
- + bonus
£35k - 40k per year + bonus
Exciting opportunity to join a thriving business where you will learn from the best and be rewarded with a highly competitive remuneration package
£60k - 70k per year + bonus
Modern and stylish premium fashion brand are urgently looking for an Area Manager for their stores across the South of England
£24k - 26k per year + Commission
Are you a Supervisor and interested in working for a fashion jewellery brand? Or an experienced and hard-working Senior Sales Assistant looking for a step up in your career?
£30k - 32k per year + commission
Global luxury leather goods brand are looking for a client focussed Assistant Manager to manage their experienced team inside their beautiful flagship store
£30k - 35k per year + bonus
Fast growing contemporary ladies fashion brand with six stores around London. They are urgently seeking a Store Manager for one of their newest locations
£28k - 35k per year + bonus
Premium fashion retailer are seeking a confident and operational Assistant Manager to work in their busy central London boutique - amazing remuneration package!