Deputy Manager - Premium fashion - West London
Our client operates under the ethos of fast luxury. They are now seeking a Deputy Store Manager for their new store in central London.
This is an opportunity for an already established Manager to join a vibrant and fast paced brand with an amazing remuneration package.
- You will be responsible for a team of 30
- You will oversee the store operations and visual merchandising
- You will attend weekly meetings with the buyers and merchandisers to make decisions around stock
- You will be responsible for coaching and developing the team to drive store productivity
- You will have at least 5 year's experience in fashion retail, ideally in fast paced and high-volume store
- You will have experience managing large teams
- You will have some previous experience within either a premium or high street where there is a huge focus placed on service
- You will be extremely people focused and enjoy leading and coaching teams
- You will have a flexible approach to work and be capable of working in a reactive environment where you are expected to think on your feet
- You will be a natural leader with strong interpersonal skills and a nurturing management style
- Up to £38,000
- + bonus
£28k - 30k per year + Bonus
A luxury womenswear brand is currently seeking a Store Manager to join their beautiful boutique in Central London paying £30,000 plus bonus.
£35k - 40k per year + commission
We have an opportunity with a leading fashion jewellery brand to join their growing business as a Boutique Manager
£38k - 42k per year + commission
Hugely exciting opportunity to join an alternative luxury brand as a Store/E-commerce Manager
£70k - 75k per year + bonus
Fine jewellery Store Director
£40k - 50k per year + bonus
This is a rare opening for a competent fine jewellery manager to join this fast growing business in the heart of Mayfair as Deputy Head of Retail.
£30k - 32k per year + Bonus
Are you a stylish and hard working Assistant Manager with experienced in retail, looking for your next career move?