Deputy Head of Retail - Fine Jewellery - Rare Opportunity
Do you have +5 years experience in retail management and fine jewellery? This is a rare opening for a competent fine jewellery manager to join this fast growing business in the heart of Mayfair as Deputy Head of Retail.
- You will be responsible for implementing retail operations strategies
- You will set targets and budgets
- You will have a strong focus on clienteling and driving this across the team
- You will report into the Head of retail working closely together to build the business
- You will be responsible for all administrative tasks and reporting
- You will have experience in fine jewellery
- You will have a thorough understanding of the luxury market
- You will have experience in developing and driving strategy
- You will be experienced in clienteling
- Experience developing and motivating teams
- You will be highly analytical, and numbers driven with a background in project management at an operational level
- Salary between £45,000-£60,000
£28000 - £35000 per annum + Commission
Rare opportunity to join the worlds most Iconic luxury brand as a Supervisor for their boutique in Heathrow.
£25000 - £27000 per annum + Commission + Benefits
Supervisor required for an extremely successful 'everyday' jewellery brand that has expanded and opened new stores across London
£38000 - £42000 per annum + commission
Are you an experienced luxury fashion Manager with a strong interest in social media marketing?
£70000 - £75000 per annum + bonus + commission
My client is a global luxury fashion and fine jewellery house recognised for their stunning collection pieces. They are now seeking a Store Director
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus
Looking to speak to luxury retail managers for an exciting opportunity with a global heritage brand in London