Deputy Boutique Manager - Luxury Accessories - London
German luxury heritage brand is urgently seeking a Deputy Boutique Manager to join their successful concession inside the UK's leading luxury department store.
This is an opportunity to develop your leadership skills within luxury in a company which offers huge scope for personal growth and development and excellent benefits.
- You will be responsible for maximising store performance and motivating the team to increase sales and achieve company targets
- You will be responsible for a team of 5 Sales Assistants
- You will ensure the highest levels of service standards are maintained
- You will monitor all KIPs across the team and construct weekly trade reports for senior management
- Coaching and developing the team to drive store productivity
- You will have at least 5 years' experience in luxury or premium ideally in a high volume and turnover environment
- You will have experience working in a luxury department store
- Experience developing and motivating teams
- You will be highly target driven
- High levels of communications both written and verbal are expected
- Salary up to £32,000 dependent on experience