Deputy Boutique Manager - Luxury Accessories - London
German luxury heritage brand is urgently seeking a Deputy Boutique Manager to join their successful concession inside the UK's leading luxury department store.
This is an opportunity to develop your leadership skills within luxury in a company which offers huge scope for personal growth and development and excellent benefits.
- You will be responsible for maximising store performance and motivating the team to increase sales and achieve company targets
- You will be responsible for a team of 5 Sales Assistants
- You will ensure the highest levels of service standards are maintained
- You will monitor all KIPs across the team and construct weekly trade reports for senior management
- Coaching and developing the team to drive store productivity
- You will have at least 5 years' experience in luxury or premium ideally in a high volume and turnover environment
- You will have experience working in a luxury department store
- Experience developing and motivating teams
- You will be highly target driven
- High levels of communications both written and verbal are expected
- Salary up to £32,000 dependent on experience
£30k - 40k per year
A rare opportunity to join a globally recognised fashion house as a Wholesale Operations Coordinator in their West London offices
£22k - 24k per year + Commission
Sales Assistant for a luxurious homeware and gift brand based in a Department Store paying £24,000 plus excellent commission and career progression.
£23k - 25k per year + Commission
Mandarin speaking Sales Assistant wanted to join a luxury accessories brand based in a prestigious department store in London paying £25,000 + commission
£45k - 46k per year + Bonus
This is an opportunity for an accomplished manager who is accustomed to dealing with high volume turnovers and large teams to join a highly successful store to support and channel growth
£26k - 28k per year + Commission
Excellent progression opportunities and commission scheme! Mandarin speaking Client Advisor wanted to join a luxury watch brand based on Bond Street
£28k - 30k per year + Bonus
A luxury womenswear brand is currently seeking a Store Manager to join their beautiful boutique in Central London paying £30,000 plus bonus.