Department Store Supervisor - Contemporary British Brand
This contemporary British designer brand is respected worldwide - they are now looking for a Supervisor to join theit concession in one of the most prestigious department stores in London. Their stores and concessions are attracting designers, models, editors and photographers, and are places to meet and share ideas - a truly inspiring place to work.
- Provide excellent customer service and proactively develop client relationships
- Lead by example and train staff members
- Drive the sales and service levels of the team
- Provide support and an approachable manners to you team
- You will have at least 2 years of previous luxury / premium retail experience
- You will have at least 1 year in a Supervisor / Senior Sales role
- You should have motivational approach and demonstrate leadership
- You must be immaculately presented
- You will have the ability to use your own initiative
- Salary up to £23,000
- Sales commission
- Excellent company benefits
If you are able to offer all the above and would like to discuss this career opportunity in more detail, please apply with your CV today to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£23000 - £25000 per annum
City of London, London
Assistant Production Coordinator opportunity with a successful and beautiful contemporary womenswear brand based in East London
£50000 - £70000 per annum
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Atelier Manager to join an established luxury LFW brand based in the heart of Central London
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Do you speak Mandarin and want a part time job in London? We are seeking Sales Assistants to work for one of the biggest names in fashion!
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Our client is looking for a temporary Sales Assistant to support their Central London store. Contact us today if you have retail experience and a keen interest in fashion!
£150 - £250 per day
This extremely successful and iconic brand is looking for a handbag Designer - daily rate up to £250!
£18000 - £20000 per annum
North West England
Recent graduate with some merchandising experience? This is a fantastic entry level role with one of the largest multi-channel retailers in the UK