Department Store Supervisor - Contemporary British Brand
This contemporary British designer brand is respected worldwide - they are now looking for a Supervisor to join theit concession in one of the most prestigious department stores in London. Their stores and concessions are attracting designers, models, editors and photographers, and are places to meet and share ideas - a truly inspiring place to work.
- Provide excellent customer service and proactively develop client relationships
- Lead by example and train staff members
- Drive the sales and service levels of the team
- Provide support and an approachable manners to you team
- You will have at least 2 years of previous luxury / premium retail experience
- You will have at least 1 year in a Supervisor / Senior Sales role
- You should have motivational approach and demonstrate leadership
- You must be immaculately presented
- You will have the ability to use your own initiative
- Salary up to £23,000
- Sales commission
- Excellent company benefits
If you are able to offer all the above and would like to discuss this career opportunity in more detail, please apply with your CV today to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£28000 - £38000 per annum + Commission + Bonus
Our client specialises in stones, crystals and jewellery. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, energetic and self-driven.
£30000 - £32000 per annum + Benefits
Apply today if you have Supervisor or Assistant Manager experience in luxury or premium fashion and are available immediately!
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Commission + Yearly Bonus
City of London, London
Iconic fine jewellery house are seeking a Private Sales Manager to drive sales in their Harrods concession. Salary up to £55,000
£30000 - £32000 per annum + Bonus
Beautifully chic ladies footwear boutique in the heart of Mayfair is looking for sales driven and dynamic Manager to join their small team
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Commission
Our client, a super luxurious fashion brand, is looking for an Assistant Manager to join their team in Heathrow Airport
Up to £40000 per annum + Bonus
City of London, London
Boutique Manager needed to join our client, an award-winning contemporary jewellery brand that is incredibly popular amongst celebrities. Salary up to £40,000 + bonus + excellent benefits!