Department Store Assistant Manager - Ladieswear Brand
This iconic luxury British label is one of the most respected and influential brands in British fashion. Since the 70's, the brand has been at the forefront of high fashion, discovering and promoting talented designers as well as designing their own collections.
They are now in need of an experienced Supervisor or Assistant Manager with a background in premium or luxury fashion for their concession in one of the most prestigious department stores in London!
- Responsible for all front of house including driving sales, training and development
- Provide exceptional levels of customer service and be a role model for your team
- Maintain high retail standards
- Be sales focused and proactively achieve sales targets for the month
- Many opportunities for progression
- Retail management experience within a luxury or premium brand (Assistant Manager or Supervisor)
- Flexible, hard working and committed
- Fantastic selling and communication skills
- Excellent grooming and personal sense of style
- Salary up to £30,000 (depending on experience)
- Uniform allowance
- Excellent company benefits
If you are able to offer all the above and would like to discuss this career opportunity in more detail, please apply with your CV today to email@example.com.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Up to £9 per hour
Top luxury leather goods brand is looking for Temporary Sales Associates to work in their London boutique
£34000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus
Italian haute couture brand is looking for an experienced Assistant Manager for their boutique in Central London. Maternity cover with possibility to become permanent
Up to £26000 per annum
British homeware brand is looking for an eager and skilled social media expert that is passionate about the customer purchase journey
£22000 - £25000 per annum
City of London, London
My client, a beautiful British heritage brand, is seeking an experienced PR Executive to work within their marketing team
£8.50 - £9 per hour
We are looking for a confident, enthusiastic individual to work in an award winning department store in Central London
£8.50 - £9 per hour
Are you passionate about interior design and homewear? This Sales Assistant role is ideal for an outgoing and proactive person who is great with people