Department Store Assistant Manager - Ladieswear Brand
This iconic luxury British label is one of the most respected and influential brands in British fashion. Since the 70's, the brand has been at the forefront of high fashion, discovering and promoting talented designers as well as designing their own collections.
They are now in need of an experienced Supervisor or Assistant Manager with a background in premium or luxury fashion for their concession in one of the most prestigious department stores in London!
- Responsible for all front of house including driving sales, training and development
- Provide exceptional levels of customer service and be a role model for your team
- Maintain high retail standards
- Be sales focused and proactively achieve sales targets for the month
- Many opportunities for progression
- Retail management experience within a luxury or premium brand (Assistant Manager or Supervisor)
- Flexible, hard working and committed
- Fantastic selling and communication skills
- Excellent grooming and personal sense of style
- Salary up to £30,000 (depending on experience)
- Uniform allowance
- Excellent company benefits
If you are able to offer all the above and would like to discuss this career opportunity in more detail, please apply with your CV today to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
£28000 - £38000 per annum + Commission + Bonus
Our client specialises in stones, crystals and jewellery. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, energetic and self-driven.
£30000 - £32000 per annum + Benefits
Apply today if you have Supervisor or Assistant Manager experience in luxury or premium fashion and are available immediately!
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Commission + Yearly Bonus
City of London, London
Iconic fine jewellery house are seeking a Private Sales Manager to drive sales in their Harrods concession. Salary up to £55,000
£30000 - £32000 per annum + Bonus
Beautifully chic ladies footwear boutique in the heart of Mayfair is looking for sales driven and dynamic Manager to join their small team
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Commission
Our client, a super luxurious fashion brand, is looking for an Assistant Manager to join their team in Heathrow Airport
Up to £40000 per annum + Bonus
City of London, London
Boutique Manager needed to join our client, an award-winning contemporary jewellery brand that is incredibly popular amongst celebrities. Salary up to £40,000 + bonus + excellent benefits!