Department Manager - Ultimate Superbrand
French Fashion house is looking for a Department Manager for London Department Store - this truly is a unique role. Salary up to £43,000 + commission + amazing benefits.
- To drive store sales thought the team
- To ensure that exemplary customer service is delivered at all times
- To build and maintain strong relationships with clients
- To be a strong brand ambassador and embody the brands ethos
- The ideal candidate will be a dynamic, high energy individual
- A real team coach who will lead the team by example
- At least three years luxury retail as Manager within a luxury brand ideally in leathergoods
- Managed a team of at least 10
- Immaculate personal presentation and attention to detail
- Brand passion is key
- You will have strong interpersonal skills and be the ultimate team player
- Salary up to £43,000, depending on experience
- Additional travel and lunch expenses
- Amazing commission
If you are able to offer all the above and would like to discuss this career opportunity in more detail, please apply with your CV immediately.
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted.
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Commission
Are you a passionate tailoring enthusiast looking to join revolutionary leading menswear brand of the moment?
£38000 - £45000 per annum + Commission
Are you an experienced Retail Manager looking for your next challenge? Due to high demand the brand has expanded and are seeking a Store Manager paying £38,000 upwards
£26000 - £30000 per annum + Commission + Clothing Allowance
City of London, London
Flagship boutique on trendy Bond Street! Apply if you are a confidant and experienced Supervisor with an interest in men's fashion
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Commission + Bonus
City of London, London
One of the most iconic fine jewellery houses world wide is seeking a Private Sales Manager to drive sales with VIP clientele and manage a small concession
£29000 - £32000 per annum + Excellent commission
This company offers excellent career progression and benefits - keep reading
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus
Boutique Manager wanted to join a contemporary brand in their 3 floor boutique where you will manage a team of 32 people. £40,000 + bonus + excellent benefits!