Department Manager - Luxury womens RTW
This world-famous client is the epitome of luxury. They are currently looking for a highly experienced Department Manager to manage their 4 concessions to ensure a consistently memorable customer shopping experience and positive operating profit within the stores.
- Responsible for overall running of the stores and the deliverance of results
- Provide exceptional levels of customer service and be a role model for your teams
- Maintain high retail standards
- Selling is key, and you will proactively achieve sales targets for the month
- Many opportunities for progression and development
- You will have a strong business acumen and significant experience managing large teams
- You will have a strong experience in luxury
- You will posses excellent inter-personal, written and verbal communication skills
- You will have drive, pace and ability to keep calm under pressure
- You are a natural leader - with gravitas and maturity who is quickly able to gain your teams respect
- You will love to be present on the shop floor
- You will be immaculately presented with a thorough understanding of the luxury market
- You will be pro-active and self-motivated
Salary up to £55,000 dependent on experience + bonus and excellent company benefits.
Only successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
Up to £40000 per annum + Bonus
City of London, London
Boutique Manager required to join an award-winning contemporary jewellery brand that is incredibly popular among celebrities. Salary up to £40,000
£28000 - £38000 per annum + Commission + Bonus
Our client specialises in stones, crystals and jewellery. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, energetic and self-driven.
£30000 - £32000 per annum + Benefits
Apply today if you have Supervisor or Assistant Manager experience in luxury or premium fashion and are available immediately!
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Commission + Yearly Bonus
City of London, London
Iconic fine jewellery house are seeking a Private Sales Manager to drive sales in their Harrods concession. Salary up to £55,000
£30000 - £32000 per annum + Bonus
Beautifully chic ladies footwear boutique in the heart of Mayfair is looking for sales driven and dynamic Manager to join their small team
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Commission
Our client, a super luxurious fashion brand, is looking for an Assistant Manager to join their team in Heathrow Airport