Department Manager - Luxury Menswear - London
Looking to speak to luxury retail managers for an exciting opportunity with a global heritage brand in London.
This is an opportunity for a candidate with a strong background in luxury menswear to join a thriving business where you will learn from the best and be rewarded with a highly competitive remuneration package.
- You will be a Department Manager overseeing a team of 8
- You will ensure that the highest levels of luxury service standards are maintained
- You will be responsible for coaching and developing the team to drive store productivity
- Only candidates with a strong background in luxury menswear will be considered
- You will have extensive department store experience, ideally within Harrods
- You will have a hands on management style and be confident in your ability to manage senior client specialists
- You will have excellent communication skills and be confident in your ability to look after the concession without presence of a permanent Manager
- Salary up to £45,000, dependent on experience
£42000 - £55000 per annum + team commission
Global French luxury brand are looking for an operational Assistant Manager to manage their ladies wear and shoe department inside their London flagship.
£30000 - £32000 per annum + bonus
German luxury heritage brand is urgently seeking a Deputy Boutique Manager to join their successful concession inside the UK's leading luxury department store
£28000 - £30000 per annum + bonus
Looking to speak to managers with premium retail experience for an opportunity with a leading niche fragrance brand in their central London concession
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus
Looking to speak with Assistant Managers for an opportunity to join a top luxury leather goods brand in the heart of Mayfair
£48000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus
I'm looking to speak with dynamic retail managers for an exciting Assistant Manager opportunity with Italian superbrand